Instigator

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Mak's POV***

"Baby, we're here. Come on. Wake up sweet boy." Kisses touch my lips and I batter my eye lashes to gather the strength to open my eyes.

"There you are, love. Did you sleep well?" Grey smiles that devastatingly sexy grin in my direction.

"Mmhmm. I'm hungry though." I announce my fist rubs my eyes to help me wake up.

"That's good. We are checking in at the hotel. Then, we have reservations. Italian, imagine that." Grey chuckles when I light up like the Time Square Christmas tree.

"The faster we board off of the plane, the quicker you get food." Daddy Parker picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

Grey attempts a protest. I hide my face in Martin's back while I stifle the giggles I feel coming on.

"I'm not a sack of potatoes." I laugh when Martin bounces me as we exit the plane.

"I hope he doesn't puke on you." Grey laughs as Daddy Parker shoots him a glare.

"Shut up, boy. You're just jealous." Daddy Parker banters with Grey. He carries me all the way through the empty tarmac and sets me down in a stretch Hummer.

"Hell yeah. That's MY boy." Grey rushes up to me and places kisses all over my face. He rubs his cheek against mine and his beard tickles.

"I'm not a dog. Quit scenting me." I playfully swat at Grey.

"You're mine. I will scent roll you if I please." Grey nips my neck with his gorgeous pearly whites.

"You can scent roll me, Daddy." I give in with a purr. I wrap my arms around my big, muscular daddy and kiss his lips with a loud smacking sound. My legs straddle his heavenly perfection of a body.

"We can have a quickie in the room." I offer in Grey's ear. I accentuate my idea with a lick of my tongue on the outer shell of his ear.

"Thought you were sore." Grey grabs my ass and rolls my globes in his large paws.

"Was, operative word." I tilt my hips up and let my chest rub against his firm muscles.

"Good to know." Grey presses my ass closer to him and I hold back the large moan that sits behind my lips.

"You two, Jesus! You are like animals." Kip groans as he pushes Grey over with his hip.

We slide to the other side of the hummer and Mario gets in. Mark follows with Daddy Parker getting in last.

"Grey, really?" Martin asks. He cocks a brow over at us.

My hands are trailing up and down Grey's thick muscular arms. My mouth pecking and plucking at his jaw. Grey's hands continue to cup my bottom.

"He's irresistible." Grey mumbles against my neck.

"For fucks sake. It's been 14 hours. Seriously." Mark groans.

"You're pissy." I giggle when Mark reaches over and pops my ass. A growl emits from Grey and vibrates against my chest.

"And your horny. All the damn time. Get a fucking room." Mark barks out.

My eyes widen at the seriousness in his tone and I get real quiet, real fast.

"That was unnecessary." Grey rubs my back soothingly.

"Fuck. Mak. Jesus. I'm an ass. I'm so sorry." Mark hops across the seat and throws his head into my neck.

I unlatch from Grey and turn to hold Mark in my arms.