Goodbye To You

***Mark's POV***

It's Sunday evening. A beautiful day was spent walking through Central Park, kissing on the sidewalks and eating the food from those suspect roach coaches (street vendors).

This weekend flew by in a blink of an eye. Who would have thought meeting a stranger in a bar could spawn the most beautiful moments? I wouldn't have.

Every minute with Sebastian was a Catch 22. I enjoyed the moments. However, I knew goodbye was only hours away. I lived here in Manhattan and worked here as well. Sebastian was a model. His life was full of adventure. Those adventures lead him away from me.

I realize I sound like a love sick puppy. The truth is, I'm not sure what I am. In this moment, I am captivated. The stunning man that currently has me in his embrace has given me tunnel vision.

We lay in my bed and cuddle. I wouldn't say I am a cuddler. Up until this weekend, I was a hump and dump type of manwhore. Something about Sebastian makes me see unwritten pages of a book I am dying to get published.

His hands are wrapped in my hair, softly pulling my strands between his fingers. Randomly, he bends down to place chaste kisses to my head. His warm breath caresses my flesh in a heat of satisfaction.

"What city will you be in next?" I cooly ask the sexy god who holds me.

"It depends on my next assignment." Sebastian explains.

"Do you travel a lot?" I question.

"Sometimes I stay for a week, a month even six. It's written into whichever contracts that are presented to me." He softly clarifies.

"Will your family be mad that you didn't spend time with them this trip?" I ask guiltily. I was a stranger and I had interrupted his life.

"Actually, I was supposed to leave Saturday morning. I had already seen them. I rescheduled my flight." Sebastian confesses and a warm heat floods my cheeks.

"God I wish we had more time." I almost whine.

"Me too." Sebastian whispers. The timber in his voice sounds haunted.

"Don't be upset. We can see each other again." I promise. I really wanted to see him again.

"I'm not sure." Sebastian tightens his grip around my shoulder and pulls me closer by my hip.

"Don't be so pessimistic." I laugh. He acts like this is the end of the world.

Sebastian sighs deeply and lifts my chin so that I am looking him in his eyes. We stare at one another for a few moments. Blue on blue. He leans down and captures my lips in a kiss.

I sigh in content as his supple lips mold around my own. He cups my face and pulls me to him. I straddle his lap and wrap my arms around his neck. My fingers trace the curve of his shoulders.

He deepens the kiss and I can feel an air of desperation in it. He steals my breath and exchanges it for his own supply. Our tongues manipulate each other and I groan in desire.

From my compromising position in his lap, I feel that both of our bodies are reacting in lust. His hard member is pressing against my ass thru his boxers. My stiffened cock is testing the thread count in my jockeys.

Without my consent, my hips rut against the tight wall of threaded muscles on his stomach. He grabs my ass and shifts me against him. His hands are large and I moan at the kneading motion of his fingers.

When soft purrs slip thru my lips, Sebastian jerks his hips into my ass and I almost cum from the titillating friction. I whimper in need. My cries don't fall on deaf ears.