Author's Reveal

Good morning, or evening. Thank you all so much for reading my story.

It isn't over.

However, now seems like the time to let out a tiny secret.

If you are enjoying Push, You will love Pull.

I am unsure of whether to release it now as a companion novel that will catch up to this book, or wait for this one to finish and let it be a sequel. It is categorized as the sequel.

***This is the sequel to PUSH***

Sebastian Royals is a 27 year old model who met the man of his dreams while preparing to leave his home city for the biggest challenge of his life. He was flying to Italy to start his first rounds of chemotherapy.

Mark Fletcher is a Chief Risk Officer at his friend Grey's multimillion dollar enterprise. Ever the play boy, Mark questions life after the chance encounter with the most beautiful man he has ever laid eyes on, Sebastian Royals.

After a passionate weekend, that left both men wanting more, goodbye was the hardest thing either had ever emotionally dealt with.

Thousands of miles, stubborn minds and a health crisis separate Mark and Sebastian.

But, the pull, towards what fate demands priority, will have these two making choices they never expected to face.

Give me your feedback.

Pull will focus on the in depth challenges Mark and Sebastian face as they navigate through their first long term relationship and Sebastian's health crisis.

New characters will have a chance to be explored and old characters will develop as well.

It does start in the middle of this book from the time where Sebastian and Mark meet.

Once again, thank you from the bottom of my smutty heart for your continued patience, support for my work and your attention in general.

Every comment fuels my fingers to dance across the keyboard to bring you something I can be proud of.

Happy Reading!