●First Day Of College●

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

'first day of college' people literally die to go to college, make new friends and have fun of the life...

But here is yoongi sitting on the bed questioning his life decisions as well as the worth of education in one's life

He really hates to get up this early in the morning yet he is sitting and debating whether he should attend his first day of the college or go back to his sweet sleep

. He was in the middle of this dilemma when his phone rang loudly interrupting his train of thoughts. He checked the caller I'd, it was his mother (obviously).

As soon as he picked the phone, he heard awfully loud and cheering voice of his mother.

"GOOD MORNING YOONGI-AH! I HOPE YOU ARE READY FOR THE FIRST DAY OF YOUR COLLEGE".

Upon hearing this yoongi scoffed without realizing which made his mother silent for few seconds, before she said again

"DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE THINKING OF MISSING THE FIRST DAY OF YOUR COLLEGE. YOONGI YOU_"
"What! No Maa I was just getting ready before you called"

Yoongi lied knowing all well, otherwise it will start whole lecture session and that was the very last thing he wanted in this unholy hour.

Which actually made his mother relaxed a bit, then she ended the call after wishing her son a good luck for his college, not wanting to make him late for the college.

After finishing his talk with his mother, he started getting ready for 'first day of college' half-heartedly.

Yoongi never visited this college before, which most students does before their final visit in the college as a student.

Neither did he noticed the beauty of this college which was it's specialty together with it's education system, making it one of the best colleges in the country.

And yoongi still does not know how he managed to take admission in this college.

Right now yoongi is running inside the college, bumping in few people in this process.

But he doesn't care about it, as he is already 15 minutes late for his first class. Anyway there is no purpose of saying sorry to the people he is running into.

its not like people actually forgive because of a fucking apology, only thing sorry does is to make the person to act normal and keep the grudges for life long.

So he simply doesn't care about those people because it's not that big mistake and he has many other things to care about, like finding his class room.

Yes, he doesn't know where his classroom is that's why he is now running aimlessly in the corridor. Now, he really regret his mental debate which happened this morning, maybe that is the reason why he is late now.

Or just simply he should have ignored his mom's call. But these things were of no use now as he will have to break the *trump wall *around him and ask a stranger about his class as he don't want to be late more than how he was now.

So that is what he did without thinking, he closed his eyes asked the first person he found in front of him.

"E-Excuse me! Can you please tell me where the first year class for Arts is??". Then he slowly opened his eyes and regretted it instantly.

There was a tall and extremely handsome boy was standing in front of him giving him a weird look, like he has seen some crazy person.

Yoongi had no idea why that boy was giving him such a intense stare neither did he know why he was feeling extremely embarrassed, and he really hoped he was not blushing right now.

Soon enough that boy gave yoongi a reason to be embarrassed, by pointing at the room just behind yoongi(mom is that you😏) .

Yoongi turned around quickly towards the room for two reasons, first-to check if he was right, which was proved by a big board outside the class stating "Arts 1st year" and second and most important reason-to hide his blush which crept on his face as well as on his neck because of the immense amount of embarrassment he witnessed just now.

He literally wanted to get buried alive right there, right then. And the memory of that guys handsome face was making it ten times worse.

After collecting his composure he slowly turned around saying

"I am really s-sorr_" this was when he noticed there was no sign of that person who just witnessed his humiliation.

To his relief that meant At least he was not his classmate. The only thing yoongi had to do until he stays in this college, was to make sure not to come across that idiot.

He sighed and hoped to the rest of the day to pass normally.

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

This was the crappy first chapter. I really wish someone to read this without having headache because of this annoying story😒.

thankyou for reading