●You Were Not The Only One●

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

It has been one hour and taehyung still can't figure out.

was it the boy's comment that annoyed him or that stupid boy's silly shocked reaction that irked him.

But he know one thing for sure, he was really frustrated right now.

which didn't happen in last few years. Yes, people tend to get shocked after looking at him but that is because of his good looks.

And their shocked expressions are different, which never affected him.

But today that 'late comer' boy's dumb shocked face made him angry. In fact, angry will be an understatement for his feeling right now, he was furious.

Taehyung was not used to feelings. it just made him angry. Not knowing anything he closed his eyes, with his mind replaying what happened earlier in that class.

Taehyung's pov-

I was going to 'I don't know where'. I just knew one thing that this year my batch is going to organize the sports meet.

which made me relaxed for some reason. Maybe, the thought of some break from studies just after my exams made me excited.

Currently we were on the way to first year class to make the announcement, which was the last thing I wanted to do.

I have no idea why the thought of juniors made me uneasy. maybe their reckless behavior , maybe their greed to get more and more, maybe their impatient minds.

Anything could be reason for my anger towards them, or maybe it was my younger self, which I saw inside them that makes me restless.

There was no reason for me to go with them for the announcement, but I still went.

There was this voice inside my head, telling me to go. Well I could not do anything in this case.

but I decided to do what I could do.

To not say anything bad or stay as far I could stay from them, as I didn't want to say something rude and make them upset.

It's not that I care, its just I cannot tolerate their ugly sad face. that's all.

And I did exactly as planned, I was just standing there listening to every bullshit they were saying with apathy.

My eyes were fixed on jimin, it was too much fun to watch him live golden days of his life.

And then my eyes fall on most inno_ I mean dumbest eyes

And then my eyes fall on most inno_ I mean dumbest eyes. How can someone look so stupid? he really thought I didn't notice the way his eyes widen when he looked at me?

or the way his lips parted slightly in shock?I still remember that is the exact same expression he wore when I first time met him.

Wild hair(maybe from running), starry eyes, pouty lips and EMPTY BRAIN.

And everything is still the same except for the hair part, now his hair his styled perfectly.

But he suddenly looked down maybe embarrassed, I really don't understand why though , I was just looking at him. it was not like I was eating him.

Why just why did he looked away? not that I am complaining I didn't like his dumb face anyway. It just irritated me for some reason.

And then he looked at me again, maybe trying to recognize me?

Then once again he averted his gaze, it just confused me.

Why - why can't he just make two minutes eye contact? Is he too coward to do that ?I really hate cowards, it make me remember my younger self. That's why I hate him.

Pulling me out of this confusion , someone yelled "hyung! What can I do if I am not good at anything? ". Everyone started laughing.

I don't even understand why ,I mean how could someone laugh at such a lame joke? It just provoked me, and I did exactly what I decided not to do.

And it came out more harshly than I planned, maybe because of the frustration I was suffering because of some coward boy.

I turned my head only to notice a pair of sharp eyes on me looking at me with fear??

Not able to take this shit any more, I exited the classroom. Tired of the game he was playing, leaving them alone to deal with that stupid class and stupid boy.

With that taehyung opened his eyes taking a mental note not to see that boy again

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

A/N-to be honest i would have done the same. What do you think you would do if you get in such a situation as yoongi?

Please like and comment if you like the chapter.