●This Isn't A Race, I Am Still Running●

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Morning arrived, sooner than when yoongi expected it. It felt like he closed his eyes, and was about to sleep, when his alarm clock started making obnoxious sound. He picked it up and yelled at it for being too loud.

But isn't it exactly, what it is supposed to do

But isn't it exactly, what it is supposed to do. Waking you up by making noise.

But yoongi didn't care about logic, as he was already frustrated because of lack of sleep.

He got ready, had his coffee and exited his apartment with apathy . The idea of travelling in bus, was making him more frustrated.

As, he hated bus and it's crowd. He was about to reach the bus stop.

When a car suddenly stopped in dangerously close to him, he was about to shout at the car driver . The person inside the car opened the window.

To reveal it was jungkook. "want me to drop you, beautiful?" jungkook offered, smiling.

"sure, I would love to ride with such a handsome person" yoongi said, continuing his act.

After that, he climbed the passenger seat. Happy, to avoid bus trip today.

Yoongi's pov-

As he ignited the car, he clicked the play button to play some music. The song 'we don't talk anymore' started.

The song was same, but it still felt different. It was slower and calmer than the original song, that I heard last night, while trying to sleep.

"it's not Charlie puth's voice, is it?" I asked out of curiosity.

"how did you know?" he asked back, surprised but still looking forward.

"this is better than the original version. That one is too loud for my liking " I shrugged, stating the obvious.

"you like this better?" he asked, this time looking at my face surprised, as he just heard something illogical. I nodded and he flashed me a bunny smile, turning his attention back on the road.