●Trying To Hold The Sand●

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Yoongi's pov-

It has been few seconds and I am still stunned by taehyung's voice.

I have no idea when I held Lisa's hand ,now I am sitting with Lisa's hand in mine.

Then I turned to her and she did the same. We stared at each other with wide eyes, I felt relieved that I am not the only one who is shocked with this new personality of taehyung.

I just cannot understand how jimin is sitting there so composed, like it is a common thing for taehyung to sing.

I looked at the person in front of me singing, again. It's really difficult for me to wrap my head around the fact that he is singing in front of my eyes.

At this point I forgot that we are in a function evening.

The only thing i knew at this moment was that, taehyung is in front of me and his angelic voice is blessing my ears.

I never thought his deep voice is this compatible with the singing.

His eyes are closed, as if he is singing his feelings. The distance between the microphone and his lips was exactly how much it takes to get his song sound amazing.

My breath is uneven and rough, i am too focused on his voice to focus on my breathing or even the lyrics of the song he has been singing.

Then he opened his eyes again

Then he opened his eyes again. Now looking directly into my eyes, making my already uneven breathing stop.

I was staring at him back at this point, not caring if it was looking weird to others.

The only thing that mattered at this moment is taehyung is looking at me with eyes empty of emotions.

And I need to make sure to give him those emotions he is asking for. I am going to give him Everything that he is been looking for, in his life.

I have no idea why I am reacting so seriously at this moment. It might be possible, that I am just imagining things, and taehyung is just looking at me. Simply to look more professional while singing.

But the relief his eyes showed, proved otherwise. Now I notice he is singing 'someone like you'.

Is he singing that song for me? Is it even possible? Not possible., but I really want this to be real. I want him to sing for me, only for me or dedicate some song to me.

I looked away from him in order to make my wild thoughts stop.

This was when I realized taehyung was not the only one staring at me.

But there was one more person on the stage doing the same. But the reasons they were doing so, was far different for both the people.