●Not What I Thought●

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Something in life just happens, without us knowing the reason behind it.

That is exactly what's happening to yoongi at this moment.

He really don't know what he did or how he got himself in such a situation. where he is standing here and suffering two people(actually one) shouting at each other aggressively.

Anyway, it's not like he can do anything in this, other than standing here confused and looking at each of them alternatively, trying to figure out what's happening.

That is exactly what he not meant this morning when, he stated he wanted change in his life.

Yoongi, s pov-

"I am super tired! I don't want things to go the same way they always go. It has always been like this, I want things to change this time"

By this I meant MY PERFORMANCE IN EXAMS, NOT THIS .

I have always been failing in economics, this time I wanted to change this. God! Why did I not make myself clear.

After speaking these words, the next thing I remember is being dragged by her.

To where? god knows. At that point, I was too tired to even try to figure out what was going on, in this crazy girl's head.

So, I let myself being dragged. The only thing she was doing other then walking like a zombie, was mumbling some incoherent questions to herself.

All my brain could decode was.

'where is he??'

'we have been walking for like 2 hours(which is a total lie) , how big is this college??'

'where he said, he'll be waiting??'

Now this made it very clear to me, we are going to meet her internet friend, about she have been talking about. I don't even know his name 'fucking GREAT!'.

Jimin's pov-

I am here bouncing at my feet, waiting for someone for about 10 minutes. 'when will she come?? She said she was on her way.'

At this point, I didn't even know why I was so nervous she is jus a friend.

Its not like this is my first time meeting some internet friend, it's not even my first time to meet her I have already seen her in her class that day.

Maybe the reason that she still didn't know who I was made me nervous.

I still remember the first time i saw her. ok! To be honest , she is hella beautiful. Her eyes filled with confidence, her style, way of talking everything is just attractive in a different way.

I noticed the way her eyes became big in confusion when she first saw me, it was just too cute.

It has been few week since we are friends and in this time I came to know almost everything about her, her likes, her dislikes, her biggest fears, insecurities.