●Only I Am Allowed●

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Yoongi wore the jacket, in hope that he will remove it as soon as Lisa will leave.

They had dinner and Lisa gave him medication as well. And then it was decided that jungkook will drop Lisa in his car.

But Yoongi's dreams were shattered as Lisa said, just before leaving" bye yoongi-ah! Good night. Sleep well. And. Don't. You. Dare. To. Remove. The. Jacket. ".

"yes she is right. Don't remove it. I have put a lots of effort in making you wear it"jungkook said. and pulled the door shut from outside and said " lock it".

The jacket was somehow tolerable while he was awake. But it was nearly impossible for him to sleep, wearing it. So he spend all night awake.

 So he spend all night awake

Yoongi's pov-

Mom has called me for At least twenty times since last night, as the 'great lisa' called my mother telling her about my condition.

"snitch!" I said glaring at her as she sat beside me, in the class.

"your snitch!" she said with a cheesy smile.

"ew" I faked a gag and rolled my eyes.

"Did you and jimin get in a fight?" I asked curious. But now i found it useless, asking this question as just his name made lisa a blushing mess.

And it gave me my answer. "no, why?" she asked, face bright red.

"nothing, just wondering. Why you called jungkook yesterday. Instead of jimin" I told her.

"OH! That? It's because he lives close to your place and also has a car. So it was easy for him to come. And, I just feel like I wouldn't have been able to do anything around him. I don't know why, for some reason, I have been feeling a bit nervous around jimin, lately" she admitted.

"hmm, I can tell" I said, nodding.

"Isn't jungkook being late today. Should we call him?" Lisa asked looking at me.

" you have his phone number too? "I asked surprised. But her proud smile gave me my answer. And she did the said thing, and put the call on speaker for both of us to hear him.

" hello? "I heard jungkook's voice from other end of call.

" hello! Kook where are you?you are late today "Lisa blurted out." ah! I am on my way. I overslept that's why I am late"he sighed.

"sorry jungkook-ah! It is my mistake as you came to my home yesterday. Maybe it got you tired"  I apologized.

"oh no yoongi! It's okay, seriously. Guys,actually i think we should not talk right now. Because I am driving at this moment and I definitely don't want to die this soon" he joked, laughing.