●Friendship Celebration ●

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Sitting on the riverbank and taking to someone, has always been Yoongi's favorite and now when he has taehyung. he can do this for hours.

But right now he have other plans. It's still 6pm and he have two more hours to spend time with taehyung. And he doesn't want to waste it in simply talking, and doing nothing else.

Yoongi's pov-

"we still have two hours in hand. Let's utilize it by celebrating our friendship!" I
suggested, cheerfully. "And how are you gonna do that?" taehyung asked, confused but excited. I tapped my chin, acting like I am thinking something.

"LET'S COOK!" I said, excited because cooking is one of my hobbies which I have not done for months now. His excitement vanished and he frowned.

"I can't cook" he accepted, looking away. "I know! I'll do that, you can just help me. It will be fun trust me" I assured him and he got visibly relaxed.

"Now! Let's first go get the things we need for cooking then we will go my home to cook. How's it?" I asked and he nodded, saying "Your planning is good. But what are we gonna cook?".

I looked at him and said "let's bake cookies too. It's been long since I ate them "then waited a moment to think about want to cook." hmm! Let's cook bibimbap, samgyeopsal, kimchi , heamul pajeon, and jjajangmyeon! "I announced.

" you can cook all of them? "he asked surprised." yes, my mom taught me these. As, she has this strong feeling that I will me married to someone who won't be able to cook. But I never questioned her logic! "I shrugged.

" now lets go before it's dark! "I announced taking him with me.

And after 20 minutes walk we are here, outside the convenience store. I got inside collecting the items. Whereas taehyung was just behind me, watching me doing so because he was unaware of the items required.

I got everything except oil, but I just couldn't find it. I started searching for it. That is when I spotted it, and my excitement fall.

It was there on the top rack, it was too high for me. I knew for sure, I wouldn't be able to reach there. I looked around to find taehyung but he was busy in looking at some snacks.

So, I had no other option but to try. I raised my arms to its maximum limit ,but it was still too high. I got on my toes after checking no one was looking at me, but it was still too high.

So I decided to do the only thing I could do in such situation. I jumped a bit trying hard to get it, and this time I reached closer to the bottle but still too far to get it. I repeated my action, this time jumping higher but that small distance was still there between my hand and that bottle, restricting me from getting the oil.

But in this process I could not get the bottle but a box, which was sitting beside that oil fell on my feet. I yelped in pain.

But, now I could not feel the pain but the embarrassment. I cannot even imagine, what will I do if someone watched my dumb actions. So, I turned around to make sure that no one was watching me.