●You Make Me Feel Things I Hate●

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Yoongi woke up because his phone was ringing and flashing 'MOM CALLING' from last few minutes.

And finally he decided to pick up the call and put it in speaker, keeping on table not having energy to hold it in hand .

Yoongi's pov-

"hello yoongi-ah! How're you doing baby? please forgive mama for not calling you yesterday darling". Mom said apologizing.

This made me laugh "it's alright mumm, I am fine anyways. No need to worry" I lied, not wanting her to be stressed.

"your voice is_! were you crying yoongi-ah??" she questioned slowly, stress prominent in her voice.

"oh no mom. Of course not! My voice is just hoarse because I just woke up". I tried to reason.

"OK mom, I am hungry and going to eat something. Can I talk to you later" I said trying to avoid talking to my mom in such a vulnerable state, as I knew she will sense the sadness in my voice.

"hmm you can son, just make Sure to eat Something Healthy , don't Go On eating instant noodles because of your lazy ass!! ". She shouted torturing my ears.

"okay okay ,now I will go. Bye!". With this I disconnected the call not giving her chance to say bye.

After this I dragged my feet out of bed

After this I dragged my feet out of bed. Ready to make rameyan, yes! I know she told me not to eat instant noodles but that was the only thing I could make right now.

As I can not waste my energy on making proper meal, I am conserving it for the some other important plan I have made.

It's evening, my college doesn't provide any evening classes .That means, it must be closed right now.

So, the plan is to go and Rob the library, simple. Anyway I just need study material, which I could easily find in college library. I don't need that jerk's help to pass my exams.

That's why I wore all black attire followed by a black mask to make sure it look like a professional robbery .

which even earned me some weird glance from people I passed by on streets, but nothing can stop me from my mission.

Soon, a tall building standing proudly came in my sight. Exactly that's my target, I walked toward the gate only to find a big lock hanging on it.

Obviously! It's closed idiot, I ran to the back of college where there was no cameras.

Trust me I have been studying in this college for almost 2 months now, but in this period I never noticed it is surrounded by 'BIG FUCKING WALLS'.

How do I cross them ?oh! There was my savior, a sack. I dragged it near the wall and stepped on it hoping my hand would reach top of the wall.