●Different Opinions●

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

It's been a while since taehyung has done coding. Coding is one of his favorite things to do whenever he is stressed.

And that is what he is doing right now. Not just because he is stressed but also because annual function is over and now he have to get back to his regular studies.

His fingers moving on the keyboard, just gives him satisfaction .

Taehyung's pov-

No, I hate this

No, I hate this. After half an hour of working, this can't be happening.

"Jimin! What The Fuck Did You Do To The WiFi Password!?" I shouted out of frustration.

"Yah ! I Didn't Do Anything!" jimin shouted from 'I have no Idea from where'.

"Then Why Is It Not Giving Me Access!?" I asked him, still trying hard to get access.

"How Will I Know That!? Go Check The Router Or Something! I Am Busy In Something Important! " now this guy is irking me.

"Sure You Are! If Talking To Lisa Is Considered As Important Work !! "I mocked him.

" Atleast My Love Life Is Not Deserted Like You! " he sassed back.

I was about to reply him when my phone ringed

I was about to reply him when my phone ringed. "good morning sir! How may I help you? " I answered the call.

"Good morning taehyung, actually you see today, the registration going on for first year students. And I need to go to my daughter's school. And to be honest, I cannot trust anyone else with the student's documents. So if you are not busy can you help me out? "I heard the person on the other end say.

This made my already bad mood worse. But I didn't wanted to miss the opportunity to meet yoongi.

As for some reason I wanted to see him desperately right now.

" okay sir, I'll do that"i said.

"Thank You So Much , Taehyung-Shi . You Are a Life Saver! " my teachers chirping voice gave me asurity of me getting good marks in my internal exams.