●Not So Rude●

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Only yoongi knows how he tolerated that rude girl for such long.

He hate people who made fun of other people, especially without reason. According to him 'when you do nothing to solve someone's problem, then you're just not allowed to laugh or make fun of their struggle' .

And he hate such person, same as this girl sitting beside him. Don't get him wrong, it's just his insecurities, he just can't handle someone reacting that insensitively.

That is why he is sitting and bouncing his legs, waiting desperately this class to be over as he just can't take it any more.

This atmosphere, students, stupid old teacher, and most importantly this idiot girl sitting beside him with her beautiful laugh.

He knew it all well that, if it was not a mocking laugh , he would have really enjoyed it.  Now what's done is done and now he hate it and want to leave this hell as soon as possible.

He knew, maybe he is overreacting but its too late to think about it specially when the bell suddenly rang. He sighed in relief.

As soon as the class ended, yoongi wasted no time. He literally jumped out of seat and raced towards the exit of class in order to get far away from that mean girl.

Once he was out of class he could feel the freedom, he could feel the relief that that girl was no longer in his sight.

He could really feel his empathy with the prisoners who are forced to live in jails for years.

Yoongi's pov-

'I am missing my apartment, even though it does not  feel like home but its still better than this' i thought.

I was bouncing on my feet, I was this close to exit the class, when suddenly I heard my name?? Is someone calling me??

I was about to turn around when I realised 'wait! I didn't tell my name to anyone', with this I smiled to myself and once again started to walk.

When I again listened my name again , Clearer and louder this time .

I stopped in my tracks and turned around to find the same girl, i was running from. "kill me!" I said and waited for her in order to let her catch up.

 "kill me!" I said and waited for her in order to let her catch up

Lisa's pov-

I was sitting in the class, bored to death when something or I must say, SOMEONE got my attention.

It was that late comer cute boy. actually he got my attention, the moment he stepped in the class. Our economics teacher was scolding him for coming late.

but I genuinely don't understand why you gotta be so rude and act all bossy when you were not even teaching, technically he was just wasting our time with his boring ass life stories and accomplishments .