●I Hate This, So I Hate You Too●

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

"I have to do grocery shopping now. I don't have anything to eat " yoongi complained, with a pout.

"you mean, you have to buy some instant noodles?because those are the only thing you eat" Lisa mocked, rolling her eyes.

"mee too" yoongi heard jungkook saying, raising his hand.

Yoongi's pov-

"why don't both of you shop together" Lisa suggested. I looked at jungkook"is it a good idea? "I asked him.

" I think so. I have car so it won't be a problem "jungkook agreed,nodding.

"are you flexing your car jungkook-shi?" I raised an eyebrow, asking.

"yes. I am. I love my car" jungkook accepted and flashed a smile. This made me roll my eyes, as I said

" OK. I also don't have a problem. The more, the merrier ".

" so. After the college? "he asked excited and I just shrugged.

Then we turned to Lisa. " are you okay? Why are you so lost today? " jungkook asked, concerned.

" I am fine. Just thinking "she informed. I tilted my body towards her, so that no one else could hear me " about jimin" I completed her sentence, and earned a slap in return.

Rest of the class was same. Except, earlier I only had Lisa to tolerate but now jungkook  also joined her.

At the beginning, it looked like jungkook was a shy guy. But now I realised how horrible I was at judging people.

"I will leave now!" Lisa announced as soon as, the class was over.

Actually, I saw that coming, when she got a call from 'someone'.

"I will go get some coffee. Then we will leave for shopping. Is it okay with you?" I asked jungkook.

"yeah,sure. you go get it. I will wait for you outside the canteen" he offered.

"no. Why would wait outside? You are coming inside with me. I promise it won't take long" I told him.

He protested, but agreed at the end and dragged his feet inside the canteen, bored.

"I didn't want to come here, you made me do that against my will

"I didn't want to come here, you made me do that against my will. This is bulling~" he complained with a pout.

"its okay jungkookie. Just sit here and use your phone" I commanded, patting his head. And he complied, pulling his phone out.

"I will be back before you even know. Okay?"  I assured and turned around on my feet to go.

Taehyung's pov-

Me and jennie were alone in the canteen today. As jimin went to meet 'someone'. We were busy discussing about, how overrated pizza is.

When I noticed jennie was looking, or I may say staring at something.