Please read this.. Important..

Hello hearts,

My story's reads are about to reach 500. And I am extremely happy, as well as thankful for that. To be honest, I never even thought anyone would read this shit. But still you guys did.

I watched a video just now and felt the need to clear myself on certain topics. So, I want to justify myself on the characters, I choose.

This story is basically work of my imagination. So, to make it easier for you to visualize the scenes. I used the characters, whose personalities are closest to my fictional character. Any type of similarity between the two is just coincidence.

It's not like, I ship any kpop idols or support these ships. It just makes me uncomfortable to even think their friendship that way. But if you ship them, I totally respect your decision. But why i used their name only in the fiction is because , they were the only one whose names I could use without cringing hard.

And at last, when I say taehyung did something, then it's just me wanting you to imagine, the taller one doing that. I just want you to imagine their physique or personality in the scenes. Not exactly them.

And I love you all. Because of you guys, my story is at #18 in bottomyoongi. I really can't thank you enough. Please keep supporting me.

Thank you..
And, stay safe. Right now, your health is the most important thing.

And now it's #4 in taegi and in #2 in sugav!! holy mother of lord!! i never imagined this story to get this much reads..thankyou for reading.