●jealousy●

wait wait.. Attention everyone... The author right here to inform the events mentioned in the chapter is pure work of fiction... Yoongi is the only king of basketball... If you disagree... FITE meh.... Beach... 👊👊

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Yoongi dashed towards his phone as he heard a tiny ding from it. But pout in dissatisfaction as he saw a message from lisa, nagging about him being late again.

 But pout in dissatisfaction as he saw a message from lisa, nagging about him being late again

No, he don't hate her but he just didn't expect it, he has expected something from taehyung.

Maybe, a call or even a text would have been enough for making his day better. But no, he didn't text him.

He never does, no messages, no calls. At this point he started doubting, if they were really in relationship or it was just his hallucinations.

Isn't it exactly what people in relationship does? talk all day? do those lovey dovey shit? But here yoongi is tying his shoelace and listening for that annoying busy tone of Taehyung's phone, for the millionth time now.

He grabbed his phone and threw it in his bag and rushed out of his apartment.
And he was standing in front of his economics teacher again, with his head held low.

The harsh words from his teacher were still the same, but maybe it was his frustration, which made it feel three times more humiliating and harsh today.

His grip tightened around his bag strips as he made his way to his seat. With a small tingling feeling in his eyes because of the hot water pooling in the back of his eyes, threatening to fall anytime.

He reached at his seat, with eyes tightly closed and his hand gripping in his bagpack with same intensity to block the world.

He could hear a small whispers of lisa but had no idea what she was saying. This is when he felt a hand on his back, he opened his eyes to look at jungkook looking at him with a bunny smile, followed by a "it's okay. He is crazy, don't mind him". And yoongi sighed, knowing exactly how his day will go with such a start, along with his emotional Rollercoaster that he was feeling today.

Yoongi's pov-

After my class over, I collected my items threw it inside my bag, took out my phone and dialed Taehyung's number.

Hoping him to pickup, but it ended up being just a hope. I exited my class and announced my departure, this is when my eyes fell on someone.

Taehyung, standing there with his mobile phone in his hand. His phone's notification indicator was continuously flickering, signaling Yoongi's call.

Even I could see it, but taehyung was too busy to notice. His finders were toying the phone and his eyes were stuck to the beautiful face in front of
him.