●A New World●

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

"ARE YOU CRAZY? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?".

" I felt like it".

"BECAUSE YOU LIKE THAT? MIN YOONGI! YOU CANNOT JUST DO THINGS, BECAUSE YOU LIKE THEM" yoongi rolled his eyes.

Not having enough energy to handle her overreacting ass.

"Lisa, I am not made of paper. Who will get destroyed, just because of few drops of water" he said with composed voice and continued to sulk.

"he is right. Stop treating him like a baby, lisa" jungkook reasoned and she sat beside yoongi, shaking her head.

"I am sorry. Why are you sad?" she asked concerned.

"my phone is broken because of the rain" yoongi said rubbing the device, not wanting to reveal the real reason

Yoongi's pov-

Before any of us could say anything, lisa came and dragged both of us inside this coffee shop.

And since then, I have been listening her constant nagging. My clothes have already dried on my body. Taehyung is sitting in front of me, not even looking at me. His face void of any expression.

Eyes stuck on his phone, as if he is in some deep thinking. Suddenly, his phone rang and he got up from the chair and left for somewhere.

I jumped out of the chair and raced towards him, saying "I'll be back!".

After walking few steps we reached to the back door of the cafe and he opened it and stood outside, watching the pouring water.

I skipped behind him and stood beside him. Debating what to say or how to start the conversation, without making the situation awkward.

"I_" I started and he looked at me surprised by my presence ,ready to leave before I pushed his torso slightly backwards.

Making his back hit the wall and i stood in front of him, and put my one arm on the wall beside him and other on his forearm.

Trapping his body between my hands and he rolled his eyes. "Don't run away. You just make your problems worse by running away from them" I complained and he looked at me with serious expression.

I removed my hand from the wall and stood straight with one hand still on his arm. I took a deep breath " I - I am sorry okay? I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable but things just happened that way" and now, he put his both hands on my each shoulder, making my arm fall on my side.

And asked "And?" with raised eyebrows, amused.

"And, I should have thought about my actions before doing it" I said looking down, ashamed .

"And?" he asked again, now his hand roaming over my neck.

"And, I am not some creepy molester. M-my actions might h-have sound l-like t-that" I tried to explain myself, closing my eyes trying hard to ignore his cold fingertips on my warm neck.