●The Reason●

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Yoongi sat there, under the tree for about 2 hours. Thinking about everything that happened. Questioning himself, if what ever tae said was true.

And his heart repeated the same answer everytime, no all of them are lie. It just can't be true. Yes, he went to him for help, but that doesn't makes him selfish.

With this he stood up and started walking towards the college gate ,with his tear strained cheeks. He just can't stay at that place anymore, that tree was hunting him.

He was feeling so lonely. Without thinking twice he dialed the first number in his call logs. As soon as the person picked up the call, he said "can you please come to my apartment. I will be there in half an hour".

With this he disconnected the call, not giving the person a chance to reply. Then he checked, who did he just invited.

Only to find it was jungkook. As he called him last, while saving his contact, to make sure the number is correct. He sighed in disappointment.

Yoongi's pov-

Yoongi's pov-

The reason why this is hurting me so much is because whatever taehyung said is all true. Wasn't I with him just for notes? Or didn't I support jungkook over him? Yes, I did.

each and every accusation of him was true. I don't have anything in my justification.

But one thing I am unable to understand is, why is my heart telling me otherwise ?why is it saying that each and every word of taehyung was wrong? I have no idea.

I was busy talking to myself, when my doorbell rang loud. I went to open the door, and found jungkook standing there.

I welcomed him with a smile ,and closed the door when he came inside.

"you called? Any problem?" he asked hesitatingly. I looked at him and smiled.

"no! Just wanted to meet you. Are you okay? Are you hurt?" I asked, knowing the answer already. But he shook his head.

"No! Just some minor bruises. Nothing serious" he shrugged. "I am sorry jungkook! I didn't come with you. I should have came with you, specially when you were hurt" I apologized, looking down.

"No! Trust me it's okay. I got them dressed in the way, so it's not that big deal. But, you are looking upset? Were you crying? Is there anything wrong?" jungkook asked concerned.

I have no idea why the atmosphere of the room was so awkward. It was the first time when I was feeling uneasy in jungkook's presence .

I nodded my head in reply of his question." yes! Whatever happened today" I said in a low voice, remembering today's events.

I heard jungkook sigh. "I know yoongi. It must be really confusing for you. It just happened so quickly, I didn't get a chance to explain it to you" jungkook explained.