●Where Are you?●

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Yoongi is sitting on his bed hyperventilating, searching for some water to calm himself down. But his body is too stiff to even move.

He can't breath, he can't think properly. The memories of the nightmare he just got, is hunting him. It was so unreal, yet real.

He just couldn't take it off his mind. It was the first time he got such a dream. Was it just a coincidence that he got this dream just on the day of his ang taehyung argue?

Yoongi's pov-

After jungkook left. I got on my bed in hope to sleep peacefully  but peace was the last thing I could get in my life. the thought of taehyung made it impossible for me to sleep.

After struggling for some time. Somehow, I got to sleep.

___----____----___dream____----____----_

But, after some time. I got up and started walking towards somewhere. I have no idea where I was going. I felt like, I was standing at.

what it felt like the river bank. Same  river i usually go to, which is near college. And there were two people in front of me with their face covered with some costume mask.

I tried to recognize them by their body, but it was impossible because of the dark around me.

Both of them were holding a boy with their hand on each hand of the boy. I have no idea who he was.

As his back was facing towards me. I cannot see his face, but I can see that he was struggling in their hold. He was trying to run away but they were holding him tight, on place.

I tried to go help him but my legs were stuck in the ground. They were not moving even an inch. I shouted at them, telling them to leave the guy but they just laughed loudly at me.

"YOU WANT TO SAVE HIM? COME STOP ME!" one of them shouted at me, as it was the only option because of our distance.

I tried again to get my feet out of the ground, but I failed terribly. "AWE! CAN'T MOVE?" he mocked me again.

"YOU THINK YOU ARE TRYING TO SAVE HIM. BUT YOU ARE MAKING IT WORSE YOONGI!" the other one shouted this time.

"AND NOW YOU ARE THE REASON FOR, WHATEVER WILL HAPPEN TO HIM! YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS DEATH, MIN YOONGI!", He shouted. And i noticed their voices were painfully familiar.

It sounded like I listen to those sounds every moment, every day. But I could not recognize the voices.

They look at me and pulled his hair hard.
And with that they pushed him in water. He fell in water within a seconds.

The person started struggling under the water and both of them laughed as if they were watching some interesting drama.