●Getting Back●

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Dream. Everything was just a dream. Taehyung, cuddles everything. This is what yoongi thought when he woke up on an empty bed.

He scanned the room while sitting, only to find everything on place. The room was looking Nothing like what it looked like at night.

Everything clean and on place. Yes it was just a dream, yoongi ran towards the kitchen to find any evidence of his presence last night.

No, still nothing.

He returned to the room, but he jumped with joy when he found a fluffball curled up under his bed. He ran towards him and picked him up in his arms.

He was happy, not just because he had a small puppy now but also because he now know it was all real.

Taehyung's pov-

Waking up next to yoongi was something that I never thought would happen to me. But trust me it was the best feeling.

The way he was curled up against me. His hands were forming a fist and was on my chest ,his mouth was slightly open to get small amount of oxygen enter through it.

His eyes were close, they were so tempting for some reason. I could not stop myself from from bringing my finger to his eyes and slid it along with his long lashes.

his eyebrows frowned slightly when my phone started ringing .

I pressed the power button in order to make it silent to not disturb his sleep. And his frowned eyebrows returned to its place, making his forehead crease disappear.

I thought it was jimin but when I came to know it was my dad my mood took a 360 degrees. I threw the phone beside me again, not wanting to even think about that man in this early in the morning.

My hand found it's way again towards his Waist, engulfing his whole body. This is when it started ringing again ,this time Yoongi's tiny fists pushed my body back as if he was planning to wake up.

And I rejected the call this time. Moving my hands over his hair in order to make him relax. After some moments he slept again.

And I collected my items getting out of his apartment. To avoid waking up because of someone calling me again.

And he did call me as soon as I closed Yoongi's door. I picked it up this time.

"what? What do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"what I want? Do u have to have a reason to talk to my son?" I heard him say.

I scoffed saying "your son? I think you called wrong number sir. This is not your son's number" and I disconnected the call before letting him argue with me.

After that I went to library to get some information for my new project. I stayed there almost whole day but it was of no use because my brain was still roaming around the time when i got his call.

Why is he suddenly wanting to talk to me? Is there anything he wants from me? Or has he planned something worse for me? I was so restless about this fact that now a days he has been calling me regularly.

Jungkook's pov-

Why I was in the club? Because I was still disturbed about whatever happened, specially since I have told yoongi about the past.

All the events are running in front of my eyes as if that is something which happened yester day. And drinking is the only way to distract myself from these thoughts.

When I went to the counter, I found a familiar figure sitting there. I have no idea who he is as his head is down. But, by just looking at his body, I could tell he was taehyung.