●First College Friend●

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Yoongi took a deep breath and decided to open the classroom door which made him nervous just by thinking about it.

He was not a fan of attention and he really wanted to walk inside the classroom quietly and sit on any seat without anyone knowing.

But that seems like a big challenge noticing the super silent aura of the class room, he wanted to run back to his apartment and sleep in his comfy bed but that was not an option.

he knew he'll have to stay in the college whether inside the classroom or outside of it and yoongi found the first option better.

This was not what he imagined when he wanted to go to college and now he is in front of the classroom door ready to open it.

And it all happened exactly as he planned except for the attention part because of the loud and obnoxious creak the door made when he opened it, making everyone's head turn toward him including the teacher and it increased yoongi's wish to kill himself.

Pushing all thoughts aside, yoongi lifted his gaze just to came parallel to his teacher's angry glare, really if looks could kill, yoongi would have been dead by now.

"Can you please tell me 'SIR' why are you so late in my class? Actually you know what! We were just waiting for you so that I could repeat what we just discussed in the class. In my 30 years of teaching experience, I never came across a student as reckless as you. Now, go and take that empty seat."

Yoongi's pov-

The teacher stated sarcastically before turning around and continuing what he left along with mumbling about how irresponsible today's generation is, and how students now a days don't take studies seriously.

I did not say a single word, not wanting to create more scene, I just turned around before walking towards the seat assigned by the teacher.

I held my head low to avoid the curious gaze of students, seriously I don't even think its that big of a deal. why is everyone acting like I am some sort of alien with green skin, single eye and with antennas shining over my head.is it that much of a deal for everyone?

I have always heard college is fun, you don't need to study in college but this is complete opposite.

it looks like I am being trained for some war and my team will be defeated if I don't come on time.

This is worse than school, I can't believe I can hate something more than school but here I was hating my college life with my whole heart, on it's first day.

I took my seat as everyone, to my relief got busy with their work once again. The first thing I did after sitting was, checking the time.

Out of curiosity that did I really took 45 minutes to find my class? as the teacher said. 7:25AM the watch read, 'liar' I  said under my breath. This annoyed me how can that stupid teacher scold me for being one hour late when, I was not even half an hour late.

Noone's pov-

And he really prayed to god to provide him strength to endure all the insults and stares, as with the way his day was going, it seem like he desperately needed that.

He really wanted the way his day was going to change. and it did, not for the good but for worse(or it was what yoongi thought).

When his pen stopped working in between the class. He started panicking, as the way his day was going it was not a good sign.

So he did most common thing anyone would do in that situation, he started shaking his pen vigorously. He thought maybe the ink is stuck in the pen and it need an external force to come out, and he was absolutely right.

It did come out but the only unexpected part was, it spread all over him. And next thing he knew was that now he was covered with blue colored droplets, which was all over his hands, clothes.

and some drops were on the person's head who was sitting in front of him, but yoongi did not care about it as he had his own ink battle to care for. He quickly turned around making sure no one is watching.

And he did most uncommon thing one can do with his hands full of ink, rubbing them together. he really thought it would help. And it did work, now there were no droplets on his hands, he just got two blue hands.

He looked at his hands pouting in dissatisfaction, for not getting the desired result

This was when he heard someone giggling near him. Turning around to find who it was.

he really was hoping him not to be the subject of someone's laughter. He was instantly proved wrong when his eyes fall on the culprit.

It was a girl sitting next to him(seat neighbor you would call it). She was holding her head down to suppress her laughter looking at his hands.

It made him narrow his eyes and hide his hands in embarrassment, "rude" he said with a pout and tried hard not to cry with all the things happening to him in one day.

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

I really hope people to read this. I know, I don't know how to write a story but I still want to give it a try.