●I Found Someone Just Like You●

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

It had been long day for jimin and taehyung, as they were the only one worked and arranged everything

Evening has arrived and the night program is about to start. Every arrangement is done, just the sounds needed to be checked and jimin is already doing it.

But Taehyung is still not ready for it to start because yoongi is still not here. What if he don't come this evening?

Thinking this, He was walking absentmindedly when he bumped in someone making them groan.

Taehyung's pov-

I looked down to find jimin squatting down holding his shoulder with one hand and mic in the other.

"oh-o! Sorry" I said picking up his papers , handing them to him and helping him to stand up.

"have you donated your eyes? Look what you did? You broke my shoulder" he complained holding his shoulder as if it was really broken.

I rolled my eyes and said "don't exaggerate! It's not broken" hitting his shoulder, upon which he yelped dramatically.

I continued to walk when he suddenly shouted "YOONGI IS IN THE MUSIC ROOM!". "how did you know I was_" I tried to ask, but he was nowhere to be found. How the hell did he know I was looking for yoongi? I asked myself, confused . And made my way towards music room.

When I reached outside the room. I slowly opened the door and peeked, making sure not to startle or disturb him.

He was sitting there in front of big piano. I got inside the room and closed the door silently. Yoongi was playing some music which I can't recognize.

But the way he was playing it showed how much that melody meant to him.

I scanned the room. There was no light in the music room. Maybe he wanted to be in dark, so he didn't switched the lights on.

Anyway, who cares? As the room had enough light for me to see his face. I looked at him again.

His eyes were closed. Lips parted. Eyebrows frowned in concentration. His fingers pressing keys, producing that sweet melody.

To be honest, I never played piano. As I found it very boring.

But the boy in front of me is making me doubt my judgement for once.

Then his hands stopped on the keys making the music suddenly stopped, making my ears feel empty. I looked at his face again.

He was looking at me. His face void of any emotions.

 His face void of any emotions