●More Than What You Look!●

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Walking half asleep in the morning was one of the regular routine yoongi followed, because of unreasonable timing of his classes.

But today was worse as he didn't get his coffee this morning.

"YOONGI-AH !",called a voice making him slow down to let the person catch up, still not looking at the caller as it was quite obvious by now.

Yoongi's pov-

"hey", I greeted Lisa. "what's up? you look like you are going to scratch my face anytime. Actually ! thats exactly what happened in my dreams last night, a cat scratched my face, just because I ASKED FOR HER TOY! weird right??". She told touching her cheek dramatically.

"you really get the weirdest dreams", I said shaking my head.

"WAIT! did you really forget the way to our class? " she asked shocked.

"no, I am going to get my name registered for basketball match" I informed.

"really! You can play basketball? I thought only tall people played it" she said tapping her chin.

"you and your stereotypism" I shook my head, continuing my walk. When she shouted "No Don't Go! I Don't Want To Attend The Classes Alone! " making me roll my eyes.

"Don't act like I am dying, we will meet after college anyways", she pouted but went anyway.

As I entered the room the first thing I saw was V hyung sitting in front of class reading some book. I sat in an empty seat not knowing what to do.

I sat there taking the beauty of his face

I sat there taking the beauty of his face. I never looked at him properly, and now I get it why he is so famous for his handsomeness.

He is pretty attractive, I agree. "take a photo, it will last longer" he said without looking up from his book.

'not bad idea' I thought taking my phone out of my pocket, ready to take picture (I know its a crime in many countries. But its not in my country).

When I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder, I  turned around panicked. "what are you doing?", Lisa asked sitting beside me.

"J-Just taking selfie, but my selfie is terrible anyways", with this I closed my phone pushing it back in my pocket, not wanting to get caught .