●Unexpected And Unwanted●

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

This morning is exactly how yoongi like it to be. Waking up on time without feeling tired and getting his perfect coffee, neither too sweet nor too bitter. Just perfect.

He reached college before time, as Lisa is still not here

He reached college before time, as Lisa is still not here. He then got a text from her, informing that she is entering the college gate.

So he waited for her, anyway he didn't have anything in class to do this early.

Yoongi's Pov-

I turned around upon hearing Lisa's call. And found the first unusual thing since morning. Really, if my day just can't be normal. As I am Min Yoongi.

I mean just look at her, isn't that too much accessories to wear in a college? I could feel all eyes on us as she walked towards me

"is it your birthday?" this was the first thing I spoke this morning.

"no, why?" she acted as if everything is normal.

"why! Don't you know? What's with this loud look of yours?" I tried to stay calm.

"actually you see I bought these things to wear on annual day. But I forgot to wear it that day. So I thought why not today" she said shrugging.

"it's not any normal dress you could wear for your college Lisa. You are literally sparkling right now. Attracting everyone's attention on us. This is the most lisa thing you have done" I said smiling and shaking my head in disbelief.

"come on yoongi-ah! It's not that big deal"she said putting her arm around my shoulder, just then

" That's What She Said ! "some one shouted from behind us . We turned around to find jimin standing there with big smile.

Making me and Lisa looked at each other remembering what she said earlier. Now, we started laughing.

Really loud and uncontrollable laugh. We were literally sitting on the floor while laughing, and jimin's confused face was making it worse.