●Best Flower In The Garden●

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

It has been one week since yoongi and Lisa's friendship.

And it was the time when he came to know that Lisa is actually an interesting personality which highly contrasted within.

Like, at times she can be the best and other time she really can be scary. That is why he became  so comfortable around her in such a less time, which can be considered as a milestone considering yoongi's trust issues.

Which made him regret his prejudgment about her, she could be anything but rude.

At times, yes she could get into someone's nerves but she definitely meant no harm.

Now, you'll say if yoongi liked her so much why did he say, she was annoying sometimes ?.

Well that is because yoongi appreciate peaceful and calm environment, which has been very difficult for him to find because of her continuous ranting about her Internet friend.

Yoongi tried to remember his name,

'what's his name jih-, jihu-, jinuny whatever.
Look! he doesn't even remember his name'. whom she met some days ago and from then she has been continuously blabbering about him.

That how much she likes his personality, his smartness proofs ,his favorite colors, favorite dishes and other information about 'him' .

In which yoongi has no interest, yes he was happy for her. that she found a new friend, but he was seriously not interested in knowing other man's likes and dislikes specially when he doesn't know his name properly.

Lisa on the other hand, came to know yoongi is not just that cute and shy boy she met first day of college.

He was actually more than that. He could be scary if he wanted to , but he likes to keep that side of him reserved for some assholes.

Other than that he was a baby whom she needed to protect . She felt like she could literally tell anything to him and that is exactly what she was doing.

Yoongi's pov-

We were sitting in the class discussing about someone.

I was not really listening to her at this point, as I was focused on the diamond ring she was wearing. which sparkled at every movement of her hands.

That is when suddenly doors of our classroom opened and everyone around us stood up.

We shared a confused look but did the same as others did, still unaware of the reasons. She shoot me a questioning glance, upon which I shrugged thinking.

maybe our teachers wanted to come earlier today.

This was when I realized I was wrong after a soft voice echoed in the classroom saying " Guys come on! We are just your seniors. Not your teachers, no need to stand for us ".

He said giving reassuring smile. Then the teachers entered the class and announced two things, one of which made me smile like an idiot whereas the other made me want to cry. This is what they said

"students! It has been a while after your class started, now to make you know your college better and give you a break from studies. We have decided to organize an annual sports meet, you can participate in any event according to your choice. If you have any problem here are the boys to help you, they are final year students, your seniors to help you out as they're organizing it this year".

My eyes were shining from delight, I could already feel myself holding my basketball. But this happiness didn't last longer as they again started

"but that doesn't mean you can forget your studies, well! To make sure that doesn't happen. we have planned your first sem exam in next month. Date is still needed to be decided. But month is fixed " . And with this the teachers exited the room.