●I Can't Share You●

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

It looks like the history is repeating itself. As again, yoongi is sitting in front of lisa.

Listening all her ranting about jimin. But the only difference is this time he knows jimin well.

But he is still not attentive to the talk, as he is busy thinking about taehyung. The person he has not talked for days now.

The person he has not seen smiling for days now, the same smile which made his heart filled with sparkles, when he first saw it.

He has not seen the face , which was the first face his eyes fall on when he came to this college.

Yoongi's pov-

It has been days I have seen him, but today i did. He was there, in front of me. But the person in front of me looked nothing like taehyung.

His eyes dull, bags under his eyes, eyebrows frowned, lips chapped , he was nothing like taehyung. He didn't look at me or I can say, he just pretended that I was not there around him.

It has been so long since I talked him. I want to meet him again, talk to him, hug him again, walk home with him at 4 am again, sit on the river bank and talk for hours looking into each other's eyes ,i want him to hold me again, to stand by me again. I want everything back. I want my taehyung back.

If I was possible, I would have turned time back to the moment when we first met. I want to introduce myself to him again.

Or maybe I wish, I would have reacted more sensibly when taehyung confronted jungkook, for the first time. Or may be i wish, i would have selected my words more smartly in the canteen, that day.

Why I am reacting like this is because I am having this bad feeling about him, since yesterday.

I don't know why it is like that. I am just feeling like he is suffering, like he is not okay, like he need me, and I am not there for him. I know jimin is there for him.

But now a Days he has been busy with lisa, so I doubt he is giving taehyung his attention properly.

That's all, this is enough. I have avoided him a bit too much. I can not sit here and wait for him to make his first move.

I have to do it. And now I am ready to face any consequences. The only thing that matters right now, is taehyung.

Me and jungkook are outside our class. Walking, towards the gate. I have decided to talk to taehyung.

So, what I have planned is that I will leave jungkook at the gate and I will go to college hostel.

Because that is the only place, I would be able to talk to him without any interruptions.

And I know, I have said I am ready for any consequence but I still prefer to be insulted in private rather than in public.

When jungkook broke the silence between us "you look lost. Any problem?".

"no. Just thinking something" I said, walking. I was too lost to notice a water pipe (that people use to water gardens. I don't know if it has a specific name) in my way.

My feet got stuck in it. And I was just about to fall when jungkook held my hand, and prevented me from falling and embarrassing myself.

"hey hey, don't get so involved in thinking. that you hurt yourself" he said, smiling.

"sorry. But what is this? Oh it's a pipe. Who the hell left it in middle of the way, so careless" I complaint.

"maybe someone decided to water the plants. But left it midway" he said, looking around to find someone.