●Horny Teenagers!●

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Playing basketball is tiring, but yoongi does not mind it. As far as it is protecting him from Economics.

He really hate that subject, maybe that's why he never scored good in it. He likes it here, outside the class. People minding their own business.

The only thing he missed was Lisa's gossips. 'She might be annoying sometimes, but she was his annoying ', I know this is chiche, but that is exactly how yoongi felt about her.

Thinking that he threw the ball in air.

Yoongi's pov-

"just sitting here, chilling won't get you the trophy

"just sitting here, chilling won't get you the trophy. You neet to practice for that", V_i mean taehyung said walking towards me.

"yeah! But singers also need to practice, you know?. And I am on my break, anyways", I mocked him.

"W-Wha_? How did you know i am singing at the function" he asked surprised. "checked participants list" I said, shrugging.

"you look sad, how come?" he asked looking at me. "I am missing my friend" I said, pouting.

"oh! That loud friend of yours?"he smiled but it made me frown my brows.

" don't judge people specially, when you don't know them",i said looking at him.

"w-what! i was not judging her. I have jimin. Remember?" he reasoned.

"Ah maybe! that's why they get along so easily" I said, remembering their first meeting.

"get along? Do they even know each other" he asked smiling.

which fall as soon as I told him"you don't know? Are you even real? They have been friends for few months now".

"what? Really. How come you know about it and I don't" he asked, frowning.

"because you are not human. You are actually an alien, who does not know anything about common humans like us" I told him, making face like a stereotypical alien. Making both if us laugh loudly.

Taehyung's pov-

We were talking till someone shout "boys get assembled, let's start practice!" making me look at yoongi, as he shot me a glance and stood up taking his jacket off.

Ready to join his team. "I will be back soon!", he said ready to run towards them when.

I held his hand saying "please come to me when you finish practice". He nodded assuring and joined his team.