●Negotiations!●

This chapter contains strong language and scenes of voidance which may be triggering for some readers.So, make sure you skip the chapter if any of mentioned things makes you uncomfortable.

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Yoongi's pov-

Everything is ready. College is decorated, making me doubt this is the same college I come everyday to.

Taehyung, jimin and other of their batch mates are busy with the arrangements because in less than two hours from now, all functions are going to start.

I have never seen such a huge ass programs in my life, leave alone participating in them. And here I am all alone, as Lisa is not here.

She must be at her home town right now. Don't get her wrong, she desperately wanted to come to support me, but her father was admitted in the hospital yesterday. So she couldn't make it.

All of my team mates are ready including me. as basketball is the first game scheduled.

This is making my anxiety worse, that's why I am sitting here alone trying to control myself.

This is when I noticed a bus arriving at the college campus. I tried to judge who they were ,and came to an conclusion.

it was basketball team of other college ,out rival team.

Soon they entered our dressing room, the atmosphere changed soon. The tension and nervousness in the room was replaced with laughter and talking.

Maybe they are not that bad. I was still sitting alone, watching them socialize.

 I was still sitting alone, watching them socialize

"BOYS! LET'S GET FOR THE FINAL PRACTICE.", our PE teacher shouted getting everyone's attention.

When I was removing my jacket I could feel a strange feeling of being stared at.

I turned around, there was this tall guy looking at me or we can say was checking me out ?.I never believed that Watching someone or judging them is wrong, but the way this guy is looking at me is making me uncomfortable.

The way He kept looking into my eyes while removing his jacket was just, just dirty. 

Then his teammates came and collected him, as they exited the room.

Leaving me to handle my panic alone. I started telling myself everything is fine, reminding myself to breath. It took  several minutes for me to calm myself down back.

Then I ran to the court, not wanting to waste anytime more than what already did.

The practice match started, I made sure to not look at him. Everything was the same. But this time we defeated a team, which did not belong to our college.

But me scoring the maximum goal remained constant. And this boosted our confidence.

Every teammate of mine came and patted my head with a proud grin.