●A Part Of Me●

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

It's been hours now and taehyung is still here, sitting on the river bank. Don't ask him why he is here? Because he has no idea, himself.

It just sounded right to be here ,so he is here. You may think, he is here because its Yoongi's place, so he sill feels Yoongi's presence here.

But that's not true. But that's not true, that's what he is telling himself. According to him, he is here just because he wanted to spend some time alone with nature.

Taehyung's pov-

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" I heard someone shout and my head turned in the direction of voice. Only to find yoongi running toward me, with a super angry expression.

He was wearing a fluffy sweater along with a scarf . Which made him look smaller than, what he actually was.

I stood up, alarmed by his speed. I tried to predict his upcoming actions, but I could not. And now I am standing and yoongi is running in my direction.

When he reached in front of me, he started shouting at me "HOW DARE YOU? HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW SCARED I WAS?".

His mouth was busy in shouting at me and his hands were punching my chest. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW SCARED WE ALL WERE FOR YOU?" he hit me again but this time I held on his wrists to resist his actions.

He started pulling his arms in order to get them free, but it was of no use. Tears were continuously running down his cheeks.

I left his hand and wiped his tears. As, no matter how angry I am, his tears always makes me soft. I just can't see him crying. even if it take all my happiness to make him smile, I will still leave them for him.

"what are you doing here?" he asked looking at me with a frown.

"Nothing much" I shrugged not wanting to tell him the real reason.

"nothing much? Kim Taehyung! You have been here for almost whole day now. And you are telling me you don't have a purpose for being here?" he said, sarcasm clearly evident in his voice.

"it's none of your business. I don't find it important, to tell you about everything I do" I said, annoyed. And, I started walking away.

But, before I could get away from him, I felt a hand holding collar which stopped me from taking any step further. I glared at him, clearly annoyed with his actions.

"Don't you dare go away now! You have escaped from your problems enough ,not now "he warned me and I tried to remove his hands. But, his tiny hands were holding on it so tight that I had to give up and listen to him.

" I have invested four hours in searching for you. At least give me your four hours" he said poking my chest with his free hand's finger. I really wanted to deny his stupid offer.

But there was something about his determined eyes which was telling me to accept it. as, if today I don't listen to him, the situation will turn worse.

With this thought, I nodded my head saying "just four hours. I won't waste even a single extra minute except that". And he nodded in agreement.

Then, he removed his hand from my collar and used his other hand to hold my hand, pulling me to sit beside him.

And I did. For some minutes he just kept staring at me, not speaking a single word. Maybe, debating about, how to start.

"Now you have 3 hours and forty-five minutes to speak. Make it fast and if you don't have anything to say. Then, let me leave" I warned.