●My Favourite Part●

There is some sexual contents mentioned in the chapter.. If you are uncomfortable with it, you can skip the chapter.. 😪😑

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

"I am hungry" yoongi said rubbing his tummy as they got in the car. So, they got in a restaurant before they arrived at Yoongi's apartment.

Taehyung turned to yoongi because of the exceptional silence in the car, only to find a tiny kitten sleeping beside him.

Taehyung lightly tapped on Yoongi's shoulder and caressed his hair , waking him up. "we are here" he said lowly and yoongi scanned his surrounding before nodding.

He opened the door but stopped and turned to taehyung saying " you are not coming inside?". And taehyung shook his head putting his hand. "ill go to the hospital".

He threw his whole body on taehyung, hugging him. And said "thank you taehyungie~! it was really the best day of my life. I never thought, I would do all those things" he cheered and looked at me, before continuing "well congrats for becoming a part of my happiest moments", he said with sass.

"I am. Thank you yoongi-ah" taehyung said simply, actually feeling the same and pinched his cheeks .

But he slapped Taehyung's hand away, saying "ill leave now!" and exited the car. Taehyung was about to leave when he shouted "Wait!" before he knocked at the window and taehyung downed the window.

And yoongi got his head inside the car and pecked Taehyung's lips quickly and whispered a small "good night."

before running towards his apartment. Leaving taehyung to process and to smile to himself like an idiot.

Yoongi's pov-

"What? Now?" I asked surprised and I heard a 'hmm' from the other side. "but, why? Did I do something wrong? I swear! I_" I was about to complete when I heard a chuckle followed by "why are you so scared? He is not going to kill you".

"But still! I just don't understand why Mr. Kim wants to meet 'ME'" I reasoned with a pout. "well, in this matter, I can't help you. As I am confused too because of his sudden decision" and my nails found their way to my mouth.

"nuh. don't worry yoongi! It can't be that bad. And if anything, I. Am . Still . Here" he reassured.

"I know" I said. "now, don't waste more time. I am missing you so bad. Its been forever since we last met" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"sure! Only If three days are considered as forever" I said with a smile. "don't be like this~! You want me to pick you up 'baby' ~?" he said and I froze.

Why is he doing all this, specially when he know how tensed I am. "No need. I'll be there in few minutes" I said before disconnecting the call.

I got in my most decent and presentable clothes. Took the bus and in 10 minutes, I was standing in front of a grand gate.