𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞ッ

This story I have written on my own. When it's not the Haikyuu storyline it is my own idea's. So please do not copy it as I have worked hard on creating this book for you to enjoy.

THIS STORY ISN'T FINISHED THOUGH IS GOING THROUGH HEAVY EDITING BECAUSE MY WRITING SUCKED WHEN I STARTED LMAO

ew- guys i'm looking back at this book and i hate it so much, i was so fucking cringing and i want physically curl up in a ball and die,
i don't know how it has so many reads

p.s. the humour may be out of date and not funny anymore and more so cringe sorry

 the humour may be out of date and not funny anymore and more so cringe sorry

———NEW DESK BUDDIES

———"Yuu Nishinoya and Ryūnosuke Tanaka will you stop throwing paper balls at each other!" Yelled the stressed out teacher, she had finally said something after having enough of the energetic duo actions.

The two boys who sat next to each other at the front of the class looked at one another before bursting out in laughter. "Pffft! Balls!" Oh how we love immaturity.

The teacher narrowed her eyes and snapped her book closed. "Okay! That's enough! I'm splitting you two up!"

With that one sentence it was quiet. Not a sound in the class could be heard. As this class is usually the loudest of them all. Hence why the teacher can't exactly control it.

However this sudden silence of the boys put all the attention on them. The duo now sat with buddha faces silently praying. It is their fault for being too loud and interrupting the boring class. But how much they wished to turn back time so this didn't happen.

"Yuu Nishinoya at the back of the classroom next to Y/n L/n!" She called out pointing at a girl who sat swinging on her chair chewing on the back of her pen, Nishinoya looked over to where she had pointed and received a wave from the h/c girl.

Of course Nishinoya was upset getting moved away from his best bud, yet he has heard from his sources that Y/n L/n was known to make things interesting and entertaining.

Making sure to add extra effect for moving seats, he pack up his belongings dramatically then hugging Tanaka like he was getting sent off to war. Nishinoya swung his back over one shoulder and grabbed his skateboard in the other.

The teacher sighed in relief thanking that this situation didn't turn into something big. For example calling in other teachers to help sort out the class.

Taking a seat next to the girl, Y/n put her hand out and introduced herself even if he already knew who she was. "Call me Y/n."

Before Nishinoya could respond and introduce himself giving her a handshake back, Y/n had already occupied herself with trying to push down all the colours on her pen.

It was a sight to see to be fair. Not knowing anything about each other but from the immaturity of laughing at the word balls and trying to push down all the ink of the pen, it was safe to say they would get along very well.

However around 10 minutes of not focusing if was intestinal or not, Y/n went in her bag of ✨w o n d e r s✨and pulled out a variety of snacks.

"You're mourning from leaving your best friend behind, I know. But it's fine you'll get through this. The best I could do is offer you a snack." Y/n offered placing a hand on his shoulder for a source of comfort.

"Really?" He asked astonished looking at her then at the table filled with treats. It's not everyday the person in class with loads of snacks shares. She nodded her head once in response letting him take whatever he wanted. But only one. She wasn't that generous when it comes to food.

"Thanks Y/n!" Nishinoya exclaimed grabbing a kit kat bar from the pile and stuffed it in his pocket seeming he would save it for later.

Y/n stared at him curiously wondering why he didn't just eat the bar right now. They are at the back of the class which is a bonus when it comes to eating food. No one can see what's going on or pays attention.

Nishinoya became aware of her gaze that burned holes into the side of his head. Y/n got lost in thought staring.

Quickly turning his head, he gave her a wink like she did beforehand and smirked. "Take a picture, it'll last longer."

"Dont mind if I do!" Y/n replied getting her phone out of her pocket. I mean you would take the offer if you had the chance?

"Say Cheese!" Y/n sung making Nishinoya smile and pose for the camera. He obviously didn't mean for her to literally take a picture of him, but I guess he did plant the idea into her head.

Nishinoya approved of the photo before turning his attention back to the class, by class I mean the teacher yelling at someone. Let's just hope his new desk buddie isn't annoying.

———AZURENIGHTSKY