Bonus Chapter

"I swear that if you don't stop moving right now, I will take all of your toys and give them away!" I shouted, fast-walking after Oliver. The little monster didn't stop running at my threat, it even gave him more energy. "Come here and put on some damn pants!" I continued, panting.

I had to stop for a moment to catch my breath. Oliver stopped running and looked at me with his brown eyes, Paul's eyes.  "What's wrong, momma?" he asked me when he noticed we weren't playing his game anymore. 

I shook my head. "Nothing, sweetie, I-" Then came a piercing pain. "Oh my gosh!" I hissed. "Oliver, I need you to grab my phone, it's on the couch," I said to him, suppressing a scream so that I wouldn't scare him. 

Oliver handed me my phone and with shaking hands, I managed to call Paul. "Hey, Princess," he started. "What do you want at the store? I know you said you didn't like chips anymore, but-"

"Get your ass back here,  I need you to drive me to the hospital," I cut him off, closing my eyes as another wave of pain came. "The baby is coming and I can't drive, the contractions are too painful." It was silent on the other end. "Did you hear me or not?!" I yelled.

"Take the hospital bag and be at the porch, I'll be here in five minutes," he said before ending the call. 

I sighed, putting my phone in my jeans' back pocket. I looked down at Oliver who didn't understand what was going on, as he stared at me with his wide eyes. I smiled, well, it was more of a grimace, really, and bent over, ruffling his hair. "You're going to have a little sister or brother," I told him. 

Oliver suddenly decided that killing my endurance wasn't enough, he also had to murder my ears. He emitted a high pitched scream, and since I had bent over to tell him the news, I was a victim of it. 

I groaned as he started dancing around, saying how he was going to be the best big brother in the world and all. "If you want to come with me to the hospital, you'll have to put on some pants," I told him, smirking and pointing to the piece of clothing in question which was on the floor.

He eagerly did as he was told and I sighed. If I had known it could have been this easy, I would have lied to him about the arrival of his little brother or sister.

I picked up the hospital bag and motioned at Oliver to follow me outside as we waited for Paul to come.

Suddenly, a wolf ran out of the forest. I took Oliver's hand and walked towards our car, waiting for Paul to change back and go put on some clothes he always left near the forest in case of an emergency.

Oliver let go of my hand and ran towards Paul. "Dad!" he yelled, and I smirked when I saw my husband make a face at the noise. "I'm going to be a big brother!"

Paul smiled at Oliver as he put him in his seat. "I know that, Oli. But you don't want to scare him with all the noise you're making, no?" Oliver immediately shut his mouth and shook his head. "Then if you want to be a big brother, you have to stay silent."

Paul started driving and I closed my eyes, bearing the pain. It was much worse than when I had had Oliver. Paul took my hand in his, and I smiled, reassuring him. 

*****

"I'm going to kill you," I hissed at Paul, squeezing his hand with what I had left of strength. "I'm sure it's all because of you and your stupid wolf thing and-" I screamed, as another contraction hit me.

I was in my hospital room, waiting for the doctor. Paul had called Kate and Embry to tell them the news. Of course, Kate had been ecstatic, because it meant that her newborn son would finally meet his 'best friend forever and ever' as she had told me over the phone. They were currently taking care of Oliver. Paul and I both thought it wouldn't be a good idea to let him hear me say I was going to murder everyone.