letter eleven.

𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ─── voyages

7th Avenue, 3rd September 2009

June 18th 2007

𝔇ear Luke,

I haven't heard from you in a while and it's starting to worry me. I know you said that you had to be gone for a few weeks, but it's been nearly a month since you last wrote. You're going to give me grey hairs! Ethan says that you're at sea, on a cruise ship with some work buddies, but that doesn't make me worry any less. 

I miss you.

Also, on the note of Ethan, he's so much fun! I'm so glad that you introduced us. He's been keeping me company (not in that way!) and we've been going out and around New York City to cause general mayhem and havoc. He's a lot easier to arrange to meet up with, because he has a phone. Like a normal person. So that he can text. Are you getting the gist here? Please get a phone so I can call you, I miss hearing your voice.

Your hoodies have also been a welcome investment to make missing you easier. At this point, I've been wearing clothes from your side of the closet even more than mine. They're comfortable and they smell like you. Can you tell that I'm missing you and really want you to come home?

Anyway, the Harry Potter movie is coming up, I've finished all my exams and coursework and hopefully you'll be back by then. There's also this new restaurant I found on my street that we could go and have dinner at after the film. It's super nice, and honestly the burgers are so good. They were one of my late night study snacks whilst I was revising for exams.

How have the books been going? Also, you are still okay to meet up with my cousin, right? Iris is not like the rest of my family, and I'm sorry that you had to meet them and see all of that. Honestly though, it's all good. Promise that you don't have to see them again for a really long time. Plus, spending my birthday with you and Ethan made up for it so much!

The moral of this letter is that I miss you, please come home soon and tell me all about your cruise,

Ellie xx

"This would be about the time of the incident with the Golden Fleece and Thalia being resurrected," Annabeth pointed out, whilst Percy mulled something over in his head. "You're thinking. What is it? I can practically see the cogs turning in your head."

"Well, Ethan, right?" Percy chewed his lips. "You don't think it could be Ethan Nakamura?"

"No, it can't be..." Annabeth trailed off, before looking back at Percy with wide eyes as dots began to connect in her brain. "Oh gods, it's Ethan. Luke introduced them."

"I think that Arabella's really going to hate us once we tell her not only is her boyfriend dead," Percy sighed, rubbing a hand down his face. "But also a really good friend of hers is dead as well! She's going to be heartbroken."

"Stop reminding me!" Annabeth hissed. "I know, I get it, okay? But she has a right to know. We can't leave her in the dark. She seems so nice and I think she deserves to know that Luke's dead and at peace, instead of wondering where he is!"

Hiya,

Whiny Ellie who's missing her boyfriend is the only Ellie that I accept. Honestly, love her to death she's so much fun and she's straight up not gonna have a good time in the later chapters. But, it's fluff until that time. Also, this was during the Sea of Monsters bit of the book series.

Let me know what you think,

Love Li xx