Househusband (Itachi)

Theme song:
The Closer I Get to you~ Luther Vandross ft Beyoncé

Love Language:
Words of affirmation

Background:
Itachi loved flowers, bellflowers to be specific. It doesn't have any kind of significance or meaning, to him at least, but whenever he looks, smells, and or touches bellflowers, it makes him feel at peace. Even for just a moment, it feels like all the weight on his shoulders is lifted.

Every day, he visited this flower shop that was near his job during his lunch break, an hour, and finds himself emersed with the beautiful plants around him but, he'll always go back to those bellflowers.

One day, you were working your shift when you spotted him. You recognized him because of course he comes in every day and noticed that he loves those Bellflowers. So what did you do? You said to him

"Would you like me to wrap those up for you?"

He looks surprised, you guessed he never noticed you because he was too busy with other things. You could tell he was a little flustered by your comment but he kept us cool and told you no thanks. You, trying to make a sale, made conversation with him. You told him you noticed him coming into the store for about 3 months now every single day without fail and questioned why never buys the bellflower. He kind of dodges the question instead of asking you about the history of bellflowers. You took notice and respected that and told him about his little flower and that's where it all took off.

Marriage life:
Itachi is not a cold person. With that being said, he had to relearn how to let people in and see the real him. It took a while, even after you both got married, for him to be completely comfortable with you and showing and giving you all of him but once he did, it was well worth it.

He doesn't say a lot, instead, it's through his actions that he shows you how much he loves you. He's subtle about it which makes it charming

He didn't tell anyone about you, except his closest family aka Shisui and Sasuke in the beginning. So, when you moved into the Uchiha compound, you had an easier time than you expected fitting into the main branch. Of course, you had a few people who looked at you a little curious. The Uchiha clan had always married someone into the clan with the standard dark/black hair and dark brown eyes and pale skin. So with you being the very opposite of what is the norm for them, they were gonna stare. Though, they slowly warmed up to you as they saw how the main branch treats you, just like their own.

Itachi loved to be near you every chance he gets and he does tend to get a little grabby. It's tame in front of others but behind closed doors, it's a different story. But it's not like that all the time, sometimes he just wants to hold you, or you hold him (you wanted to be the big spoon one night and he never recovered from it)

When he's away, you communicate through flower language. Flowers are a significant part of your relationship, it's how both of you met, after all, so he sends you certain flowers to communicate how he feels. Nobody but you two, and other people who know the way of flower talk, understand which makes it even more romantic.

Every time he sees you, whether it's seeing you after work or waking up next to you, he always kisses you on the forehead. It's his way of greeting you.

It's been said before, he doesn't speak that much, especially with how he feels about you romantically, but when he does, it's as if a poet had possessed his body or mind, whatever you want to call it. Either way, each time, you find yourself falling deeper and deeper in love with him.

Kid(s):
He definitely wants a least one kid but wouldn't mind having more than one. But he's not carrying the child for 9 months at a time so does it really what he thinks?

Every since Sasuke was born, he took care of him and had a close eye on his little brother. He thought Sasuke was so adorable as a baby and how wholesome it was between them back then. As he got older, he often thought about that time and secretly craved for a child of his own to love and care for. Everything wrong he did with Sasuke, he would rectify with his own child. And that he did.

Itachi was/is always in his child(ren)'s business. He knows them from the back of his hand and is always right there to support whatever his child(ren) wants to do. The kid(s) get annoyed with this behavior as they get older of course but secretly love it knowing that he's so invested in their life/lives. It's sweet.

Even so, they still tell you stuff before him. He'll find out with or without them telling him anyway.

Domestic Activities:
Itachi is a good cook. He's not chef material, he might be an ace at being a ninja but not at cooking, but it's tasty never the less. Just don't ask him to make something outside of his comfort zone. He'll think way too deep into it and mess it up and dare I say become a little sulky?

Trimming and tending to the garden outside has to be his favorite part of being a househusband not going to lie. Bellflowers are still his favorite years and years later and they stand front and center. They're his babies.

(Fun fact: there is a local gardening competition between the Uchiha clan and he's been winning since he started his garden)

No matter what he's doing, like someone else, you'll never catch him without an apron off. The only time he'll have it off is if he's spending time with you and at work. Otherwise, it's his uniform for 5 hours a day.

Random things he does for you:
Remember, Itachi doesn't express his feelings through words much but when he does, he becomes a poet, literally. He'll pull you outside near the garden and sit you outside in some romantic lighting and, nervously, reiterate the poem he made for you that day. Though it's only on occasion he does this, you look forward to the next poem each time.

Itachi will pick out flowers from his garden and put them in a small jar that is complemented with some breakfast in bed. The flowers happen once a month (can't go messing up his flower beds now)

He loves to put your foreheads together when he or your upset. It iterates that you are both here and you'll get through it together.

 It iterates that you are both here and you'll get through it together

You guys catch the little call back to one of the earlier chapters?