Silence (Deidara)

'Damnit! Keeep you're eyes open!' Y/N told herself. You continued to type away the her computer, already four pages in deep. 'Just one more page...then we can sleep...'

You picked up your coffee mug and drunk from it from it for the 300th time in two days. Yes, in two days, you've managed to stay up and survive off of coffee all because of your ass procrastinating the hell out of your research paper about your family history. Did I mention it was due at the end of the day? And that it's 8 o'clock? Yeah...

"Dumbass..." You cursed yourself. You looked at your computer's clock and saw that the library would be closing in two hours.

'I got to finish this before closing!'

Just as you was about to start on her fifth and final page, you heard the entrance door to the library being pushed open due to it's old appearance. You briefly look over and see who it is.

"Ugh! Not him-not now!" You mumbled.

It was none other than your annoying friend (kind of) Deidara. You met him sophomore year in college and ever since, you guys have been friends. You had to admit, he was a bit charming. And it didn't hurt that you also developed a small crush on him as well.

Of course you'd never admit this to him.

You did not want to deal with his constant rants of his other close friend Sasori or how his art is an explosion. Not today at least.

You sunk into your wooden chair and put a hoody over you two h/c puff balls. "Please don't see me please don't see me-"

"Oh Y/N! There you are! "

"DAMNIT!" You cursed.

Deidara pulled out a chair next to you and sat down right next to you.

"Can I help you Dei?" You said in a monotone voice.

"Actually, can you-"

"No."

"Oh come on. You don't even know what it is." He whined.

"Either way, my answer is still no. I'm busy."

"But-"

"Quiet Dei." You demanded and he did just that. Well only for a few minutes before he started flapping his lips again.

"Y/n listen-"

"Bro if you will be quite long enough for me to finish the damn essay about my afro latino origins, I'll take you out to that art gallery this Saturday." You said. It was going to be a surprise for his birthday but you couldn't find any other way for him to shut up.

"Y-You mean the one that I've been talking about the past month? But how? Those tickets were sold out in less than a day? How did you get tickets?" He asked in disbelief.

" I have connections. Now hold up your end and shut up or else I'll sell those tickets." You said focusing back on your work.

"Yes ma'am!"