Househusband (Sasuke)

Theme song:
Cruel~ Jackson Wang

Love language:
Physical touch and gifts

Background:
He was back in the leaf village's good graces. However, much to Naruto's dismay, he had to be watched just in case and you were assigned that case.

He knew you were there. Watching him go to the market, visiting Naruto, walking near the training grounds where he once fought at. All those times he knew you were there. But he never said a word. Until one day.

He got curious, wanted to see who exactly was following him. Was it someone he'd seen before or was it someone new? He tricked you one day leading you to a dead end and appeared right behind you.

You were new, a transfer from a different village.
Sasuke expected someone he'd never seen or interact with before but he didn't count on you being cute as well.

Marriage Life:
Once off probation, Sasuke took the liberty to take missions that required him to travel outside of the village. For a time he took those but as your wedding day became closer, he slowed on the traveling. After you got married, he retired to home life.

If it wasn't for you, he'd be traveling all over the place but you make being in the village bearable. While you're out, he gets down on his knees and deep cleans thw house, one of the few skills he remembers his mother teaching him. It's very quiet but you can feel in intimacy and love between the two.

Kid(s):
He definitely wants kids but not for the same reasons as once before. He no longer wants kids for the sake of repopulating his clan, but because he wants to loves you, wants to be with you, and would like to have them with you and only you. One child is okay but he doesn't mind a couple more, but that's for you to decide.

Domestic Activities:
One of things you'll catch him doing the most is sitting there in silence reading a book. It melts his heart when you walk over and kiss him on the forehead and lay next to him. To him it's a feeling like no other.

There is not a speci of dust in the house. The child(ren)? Sitting/playing diligently. The dishes? Done. Dinner? Disgusting but it's made. One thing about it, he will hold down the fort.

Random things he does for you:
Sasuke is not a man with many worlds but in paper? He could be a poet in his next life if he wanted. He'll give a kiss goodbye and let you walk out the door and later, you'll find the most heart felt note in your pocket.

 He'll give a kiss goodbye and let you walk out the door and later, you'll find the most heart felt note in your pocket