Stay (Shikamaru)

"I loved you."

Those words fell from his lips and into your ears. You didn't understand how such sweet words could feel so...empty. Cold. False. Your blood began to boil as those three words rang through your ears which seemed like a thousand times before you spoke.

"No Shikamaru. You didn't."

Your e/c looked down towards your abdomen. Blood that seeped through your clothes now flowed on to the ground. "This.. this isn't love. This is more than that-its insanity."

A dry chuckled came from him as he continued to puff smoke in your direction. "Insanity? No no I wouldn't call it that."

"Then....what would you call it?" You asked. He sighed and walked over to your slumped over figure. He began to caress your s/c cheek but you immediately pulled away. His half smile faded into an empty stare.

"protection."

You sighed and adverted your eyes from his. "You stab the ones you love? Is that your definition of it? Hurting them torturing them? I don't understand-" Tears began to form in your eyes. "Why... Why would you do this?"

Shikamaru didn't feel any sympathy by your tears. It actually excite him.

Truly disgusting

"Sweet y/n," he pressed his hand against the wound which caused you to hiss in pain. "I just wanted to protect you from the world..I wanted to be there for you, the only one. But you...you betrayed me." He pressed harder and harder. "And that's something I will not tolerate."

He finally removed his hand which allowed you to breathe a bit easier. "Y-You bitch! Don't act like I'm your d-dog! You don't own me!"

Your s/c skin were covered in goosebumps. You were bleeding out and near death. Surprisingly, a wave of relief came over you. You were going to be free from it all. From him. A smirk appeared upon your lips.

"You're not going to....treat me like...like I'm your slave..not anymore..."

"You should have been loyal to me! I wished to be the only one in your life! To be your provider, caregiver, anything you needed to be. But you chose that-that disgusting creature of a man over me! If you haven't then-"

"If not then what? I'd still be your little puppet to control? No.... I... I rather have it this way." For the first time in what seemed like forever, you looked him on the eyes and gave him the biggest smile, blood stained your teeth and dripped from.your mouth.

"See you in hell."