Househusband (Rock Lee)

Theme song:
Butterflies ~Michael Jackson

Love Language:
Acts of service

Background:
Lee, a friend, sparring partner, and "eternal rival number 3". That last part is all him of course.

You and Lee knew each other from genin days. You were an up-and-coming genin in the cloud but frequently visited your grandparents in the leaf during the Winter and summer months. Lee was a strange kid at first. You'd hear him up at the crack of dawn with his 'father' (you weren't sure at the time) training like they were sub-human. You often watched them train from your bedroom window and you had to admit, it was a little entertaining. Plus, he started to look a little to you.

One day, you decided to grab your gear and head outside to where they were and asked to join them for training. You explained that they woke you up one day with their training and have been watching curiously ever since. Once you explained, he, Gai, welcomed you with open arms to their training session. Lee was equally warm and accepting and encouraged you to try your best. Though you did some hard training back at the cloud village, it was nothing like Might Gai's training. It was so hard to try and keep up but you did, for a while at least, until you collapsed trying to catch your breath. You were finished that day.

Might Gai took this as a sign for a water and snack break brought you guys some water. As you drank and ate, Lee accompanied and praised your endurance. You both talked all throughout the break, learning things about each other like Gai not being his father, even though they look and act like it, and you being a genin in the cloud. When you mentioned that, Lee immediately wanted to spare with you. He was acting cute to you so you said why not. He'd have to wait a week though, your muscles were crying at the moment.

The very next week, you met with him and Gai along with his other two teammates, on the training ground. You greeted and introduced yourself to the two newcomers and got in position.

Lee was a threat, hell he still is! His fast movements made you stumble and second guess your every move. He was so strong and those kicks..yeah you definitely had to start clear from them.

You knew he couldn't use ninjitsu so you used that to your advantage. You thought he wouldn't get past your defenses while you thought of something to counter his attacks but your truck didn't last very long. You weren't surprised, at least not as much, he's been training so long to counter ninjutsu with his taijutsu.

Luckily, you thought up a plan which ended up being successful. You defeated Lee, just barely pulling a win over him. Lee wasn't a sore loser obviously. He praised your skills and how you dodged his attacks. But he made it clear it wasn't over between the two of you and dubbed you as his eternal rival (after Naruto and Neji)

You didn't know it at the time but it truly wasn't over between the two of you.

Marriage life:
Marrying Lee essentially means marrying into Team Gai. Everyone loves you and treats you with respect. Especially TenTen. She's just happy Lee found someone normal like her and Neji.

Neji has pointed out that you make Lee calmer and has a boasted self-confidence in his abilities. He respects and admires you for making him feel like he is enough. He may not act like it sometimes but Lee is really important to him, he is his first genuine friend, after all, so anybody who makes Lee happy is alright with him. The same goes for Gai.

Lee is such a doting in a during husband. He just loves to take care of you. He's on call whenever there is an A or s rank mission but since not until restored peace within the countries, he mostly works with kids and teaches them the way of taijutsu if they want at the school. If he's not doing that, and he's at the house and spending time with you. He makes it known whether to you or the world, that he loves you so much. He always makes sure to praise you and make you feel appreciated with gifts.

He always gifts you with flowers, chocolate, candies, whatever you like. He'll never miss an opportunity to show his baby some love and appreciation.

On off days, you can always expect him to ask you to spare with him and as always, you accept. That's your baby after all.

Kid(s):
Lee wants kids but he'll be fine with just one.

He uses his experience from being under Gai and guides his child(ren) with love, respect, and encouragement. He makes sure to guide them in the right direction while giving them the freedom to choose what they want to do. He believes they can't grow up and be independent if he or you keeps telling and making decisions pertaining to their own lives for them.

He stays in the kitchen making his child(ren) creative lunches when he sends them off to school. Definitely, that parent that shapes the food with happy faces and a note encouraging them to have a great day at school.

Domestic Activities:
Lee likes being a househusband but it took some time to get used to. He's so used to going and going so it took a minute to adjust to him being a homemaker (kind of) while you're working.

To compensate, he deep cleans the house and if it goes as far as to give the house a whole makeover. I'm talking about painting the house inside and out a new color, new nicknacks to hang around the house, and of course, some picture frames to hang. He did this in a matter of mear weeks.

In the backyard, he builds himself and child(ren) a training area and makes use of it every day. Every month, he adds something new.

This man stays in the kitchen with an apron baking his tail off for you and the kid(s). It's ironic because he can't cook regular food for nothing.

Random things he does for you:
Some days, he'll come to your job with some flowers and your lunch in hand when it was time to go on break.

If you mention something that you want to do, guess what you'll be doing a few days afterward. He always listens to what you say and keeps it at the back of his mind. Literally.

 Literally