Room for Shelter? (Kiba)

"Damnit." Kiba gazed into the wet scenery. "I thought it was going to be light rain today..." He unwrapped his umbrella, opened it up, and put it over his head as he proceeded to step out into the open. "Oh well. I guess I'll just have to take the local bus."

He walked through the rain rather slow. It wasn't like he has somewhere to be. He actually enjoyed this type of weather. It makes him think.

As he was walking, Kiba spotted a local bus stop. He took to his watch to check the time. "3:47. Right on time I guess." He jogged over to the bus stop and closed his umbrella, now being under shelter. 'Now we wait.'

As he waited, he saw a young girl about his age jogging over to where he was. She had her head covered with a few books, which didn't do her any good considering she was soaking wet. As she came closer, he noticed that she wore the same uniform the girls wore to his school.

"E-Excuse is there room for another person?" The stranger asked.

"Yeah sure plenty." He moved over. "Come on in."

The young girl quickly made her way over to the empty seat and sighed in relief taking her books off of her head. "Why didn't I look at the news this morning?" She groaned.

"You alright there?" Asked a concerned Kiba.

"Yeah...yeah I'm fine just...soaked hehe! I probably look like a clown right now." The girl said.

Kiba leaned over to get a good glimpse at the girl's face. "Nah you look decent. Wet but decent!"

The girl chuckled and pushed back her h/c hair and looked over to him. "Thanks. I'm Y/N by the way." Y/n said holding out her hand for him to shake.

"Kiba." He shook her hand. "Hey aren't you from Konoha high?"

"Uh yeah actually. I take it that you go there?" You said while wringing out your skirt of water.

"Yeah! I haven't seen you before. Are you that new transfer student from uh-"

" C/N. My family sent me abroad to study for four years. Then I go straight back home." Y/n answered.

"Oh? What made you wanna study from C/N to all the way over here in the countryside of Japan?" He asked.

"I don't know really. I just wanted to experience something different you know?" You explained.

"That's cool. That's cool." Kiba looked back at his watch which read 3:53. Since he still had time, he decided to talk to you more. "So how's your stay at the countryside? You like?"

"Mmm it's different but not different at the same time. I thought that since the culture is different from where I'm from, I'd have to make huge changes ,but I found out that a lot of things we do in our home country, we do here. So I guess I can say I like it here? I call it my home away from home." Said Y/N. "But enough about me, uhm..what about you?"

"Ah there's not much to tell about me."

"Then make it possible." You laughed. He looked at you and smirked.

"Alright um...I love dogs-infact I have a dog named Akamaru. Uh my family owns a dog business-a shelter for dogs except we don't put them down-and uh I'd like to travel to your country."

"My country? Why?"

"Because you came to mine! Plus, you said it isn't much of a difference so I'll adjust nicely." He leaned back and smiled blissfully.

"Uh huh is that so?" You questioned.

He looked you right in your e/c eyes and nodded his head. "Yup!'

"Well I was hoping you would tell about those two red marks on your face but if it's a personal issue..." You trailed off.

"What these? There just marks that symbolizes my clan. You know for traditional meaning and stuff. It's not that big of a deal..." Kiba explained.

"Sounds like a big deal to me..." You interjected.

"Yeah well... Oi what class are you in anyways? I'm in Class A. Was this like your first day or something?"

"Oh yeah, it's my first day in Class B. First day and I get rained on. What luck huh." Y/N laughed.

"Eh it ain't all that bad."

"How so?"

"Well you met me didn't you?"

"Damn the ego on this one!" You said which made Kiba laugh out loud.

"No but seriously it probably wasn't that bad..."

"Yeah you may be somewhat right." You smirked. You both sat in silence, enjoying the piter pater of the rain in front you you both.

 You both sat in silence, enjoying the piter pater of the rain in front you you both

Soon enough, the bus was seen in the difference rolling down the street.

"You know, I like you. You're good company Kiba." You said getting up. "Even though we're not in the same class, I hope we see each other again."

"Yeah," he said getting up as well. "I hope to see you soon as well." As the bus began to stop, you began to adjust your books into your head, just to get soaked again, while he shook off the rain drops from the umbrella. Kiba stole a glance from you readying yourself to go out there again before calling your name.

"Yo Y/N." You turned to him and was taken back a little bit. "Here. You need it way more than me."

"But-"

"No worries. Take it. Just return it before school outside the gate tomorrow." He reassured.

You were about to say something but closed your mouth which carved into a bright smile. "Thanks Kiba. I'll see you tomorrow..." And with that, you walked to your house with a smile upon your face.

Kiba got on the bus and sat on the left side of the window where you were. As the bus moved past you, you both waved goodbye at each other.

'She seems... nice.'

Requests are open