Bellflowers (Itachi)

It's always the same with him. He comes in at 1:30 and leaves at 1:40 pm 7 days a week for about... three months now? All he does is just stare at the succulents and leaves. Do they give him peace of mind?

"I wonder..." Y/N looked at the clock behind her. "It's almost time already? I guess I should do it now."

You grabbed one of the succulents that strange man always stares at and wrapped them up. As soon as it struck 1:30, that mysterious man came through the door and , as expected, walked around the floral shop briefly admiring the other flowers that were there and stopped when he got to those beautiful bellflowers.

You didn't really want to disturb him but your boss demanded he buy something or stop coming in for ten minutes to stare at some flowers.

He'll live.

"Excuse me sir." You called out to him. He looked up in surprise thinking you were talking to someone else.

"Uhm I'm talking to you in the...black jacket-cloak or whatever you're wearing." You confirmed. He looked at you straight in your eyes and you were immediately intimated. Only a little bit though. He approached the front desk and removed his high turtle neck. A little too high at that.

"Yes?" His deep voice carried through the room.

"Yeah... Here you go." You handed him the flowers. "You've seem to always stare at them for some reason for the past couple of months so you might as well have some right?" You gave the man a slight smile. "Free of charge."

The man looked down at the bellflowers then back at you. "...Thank you." He dug in his pocket and gave you above the recommended amount. "Keep the change."

"Um...ok. And you're welcome." You say as you watched him walk out the door. "Free money..."

A couple of weeks passed and there was no sign of the black haired man. You kind of missed him. As strange as it is, he kept you company, even just for ten whole minutes. The floral shop wasn't around the big city, it was on the countryside sitting by itself, so not a lot of customers would come in. Mainly only people from nearby villages or so called travelers like him.

That's why your S/K skin covered in goosebumps when you saw the same man walk in at his regular time.

'What's he doing here?'

He approached you once again and gave back the bellflowers.

"Hm? You're giving them back? " You asked.

"It was nice of you to give these to me but it would seem that because of my job, I can't property take care of them. I appreciate the kind gesture."

"Oh is that so? Well let me give your money back..." You reached into the cash register but he gently grabbed your hand from doing so.

"No need."

Your heart began to pump fast as your E/C eyes looked straight into his. "A-Alright...." You said in a quiet voice. You started to blush as his touch left your skin. You could still feel the tingling feeling he left which made you blush even greater.

The mysterious black haired male looked to the clock above the bother them and turned on his heel. "I must go now. Once again, thank you for the flowers."

As he was about to walk out, you spoke. "You know, it was getting kind of lonely in here considering the job location.... But I'll he seeing you at the same time tomorrow um.... ?"

"Itachi. And yes, I will be here ....."

"F/N. Be seeing you." You gave a little wave. A small but visible smirk formed on his face right before he left.