Realized Feelings (Naruto)

Y/N was walking through the training grounds until you heard two familiar voices.

"Ok but can you do this though!" A voice said.

"Of course I can!" The other voice said.

You decided to follow the two voices all the way to the team 7 training grounds only to find Naruto and Sakura seemingly playfully competing against each other.

"Hey guys. What are you doing?" Y/N asked.

"Oh Y/N you're here! Great timing! Come here!" Sakura said and grabbed Y/B's hand pulling her closer. "We were just practicing before Naruto leaves on his journey in a month and it turned into a competition when I did something he did."

"Which was?" You asked.

"Climbing the tree. Thanks to Jiraiya Sensei, I've gotten the hang of it!" Naruto bragged.

"Oh really now?" Y/N giggled.

"Yeah but not better than mine! Lady Tsunade says I'm getting way better in my already perfect chakra control body!" Sakura declared.

"So you guys are competing against each other to see who is really improving?" You asked.

"Yes. Yes we are. Would you like to join?" Naruto asked.

"Ah I don't know I haven't been practicing like you two..." Y/N said.

"Come on please! Ah how did you teach me to say it? Por favor ven y juega? " He managed to say.

"Oh I see you've been practicing your Espanol?" Y/N asked in surprise.

"Of course! I wanna make you proud by learning you language!" He said.

"Hmm I guess one game wouldn't hurt. Okay I'll do it." Y/N said finally agreeing. The other two thirteen year olds celebrated and got themselves in position.

"Ok so all we have to do is to run up that tree right there and jump from those other trees and land. You gotta it?" Sakura said pointing at each spot.

"Yeah I got it!" You excitedly said.

"Great! You and Naruto will go while I stay here and keep score. Are you guys ready?" Sakura asked.

"Always! I'm going to win!" Naruto replied.

"We'll see about that..." Y/N smugly said.

"On your mark....get set.....Go!" Sakura shouted.

As soon as Sakura yelled form them to go, they activated their chakra put it all to their feet and ran up the first tree. Currently, Naruto was taking the lead but you quickly caught up to him.

"Oh you're right Naruto, you have been practicing!" You shouted.

"Sure have! Now watch this!" Naruto said and started to jump from tree to tree with precise landing on each branch.

"Nice..." You mumbled yo your self and did the same jumping from tree to tree with mostly good landing. You caught you to Naruto at the last branch where you were supposed to jump to the group and land.

"You waiting for me?" You asked with a smug like smile.

"No I was taking a breather. I almost fell on the last branch. Now that I'm rested, watch this." He said and took a breath before running down the tall tree and jumping midpoint and landing perfectly on his feet.

"Yeah! I did it!" He boasted. Naruto then looked up to Y/N gesterd her to come down. " Come on you can do it uh..Amiga!" He shouted.

Y/N smiled and rolled her eyes at his attempt at Espanol.