headcanon (Hidan)

Hidan would do anything for you. Anything. That includes sacrificing anybody who he deems a nuisance to Jashin.

It was before he ever joined the Akatsuki.He first saw you when happened to be passing by on a dirt path. He saw you in the trees and thought about sacrificing you but something stopped him. Something told him not to harm you but protect you.

He thinks that voice telling him that was Jashin.

He didn't harm you but something compelled him to keep an eye on you.

You were intriguing to him. Something new to keep him entertained. A new toy.

That curiosity soon turned into full on obsession.

He'd watch you whenever he could, dealing with the Akatsuki giving him countless of 'pointless' missions, and made every moment last as if it was his last. Taking mental notes of your everyday activities, the people who you talked to, your former teammates turned Sensei... everything.

But watching just didn't please him anymore. It didn't...fill his appetite.

So he took pictures of you. While you slept, did your hair, trained, give comfort. He framed Evey last one of them upon his wall in an abandoned molding and ageing cottage he found near your village. His favorite picture, he carried with him, were of you looking peaceful...as you slept on a park bench.

It was breathtaking. The most beautiful creature he'd ever laid eyes on.

Forever his as he is forever yours.

"....Oh-oh my! I'm sorry about running you over!" You held out your hand.

"I really was out of it and I took you down hehe I'm really sorry about that. My name is Y/N." You said with your embarrassed smile spread across your lips.

"...it's fine. My name...is Hidan."