Beautiful (Sai)

"Stay still please." Sai said. He looked at her and back at ha painting. "Perfect. Stay just like that."

"How long do I have to close my eyes and sit like this Sai?" Y/N asked.

"Until I'm done. It won't be long. Besides," Sai looked at her with love in his eyes. "It'll be worth it."

"Ok I'll trust you on that but question, why did you want me to be your model?"

"Nothing was inspiring me. Not the trees, the sky, nothing. But then I saw you Y/N. I instantly became inspired by your beauty." He explained.

Y/N started blushing hard by his comments. 'Thank Allah that I have my niqab covering my face otherwise I would have been so embarrassed!'

"Oh um thank you. Nobody has really said to me before."

"I find that hard to believe."

"Well not a lot of people are...fond of my looks..." Y/N explained. Not a lot of people have been the least bit decent to Y/N because of her religion and her look. They often call you a terrorist, ugly, etc. Of course it hurt your self-esteem a lot while growing up but as you got older, you learned to love herself and be proud of who she is.

"Well those people are blind and foolish to not recognize your beauty. I think you are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my entire life." Sai said looking at her with his signature eyes.

At this point, Y/N's eyes were wide open looking right at him straight in his dark brown eyes but quickly looked down. "Uh oh um t-thank you Sai. I never heard such complements like this except from my close friends and family." You said

Even though her Niqab covered her face, he could tell she was blushing and smiling hard which made him smile. "You're welcome. Now get back in position. We're almost done here."

"A-Alright". You said and complied. Ten minutes later Sai was done with the drawling and let her know.

"Ok I'm done."

"Oh ok let me just-"

"Wait!"

"What is it? Did you mess up?" Y/N asked with concern.

"No I just want you to close your eyes." He explained.

"Ugh fine." She said and closed her eyes. He grabbed both of her hands and guided her in front of the portrait.

"Ok. Now open your eyes." Y/N opened her eyes and nearly cried at the drawling.

"Sai I don't know what to say about this

"Sai I don't know what to say about this. It's-its so beautiful! I never seen something so pretty!" Y/N exclaimed.

"I'm glad you like it." Sai said and smiled at her. "I tried to make as gorgeous as you."

"Aww you're so sweet. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

If you have a request the request in my PM or in the comment box. Hope you enjoyed this one. Also, if you see that I got something wrong in portraying your culture/religion then please tell me.