Headcanon (Deidara)

Deidara loves his long blonde locks. It's the second most important thing to him, the first being his art of course. Keeping his hair looking and smelling presentable was like the read to his butter. Its everything to him!

When he met you, he became somewhat infatuated with your 4C hair. It was a different texture than his and it looked so pretty. Of course you being you, you didn't let him touch it until way later into your relationship. Before then, he just stare and ask you how did you make it so pretty. He'd listen to your countless stories of wash day and what kind of products you use and how much time you put into your hair to make it look so beautiful.

Once you started to let him touch it, it was like he never wanted to let go. After continuously touching it, he begged you to do your hair.

"Just one time in!" He begged

"What do you know about natural hair?" You laughed.

little did you know that he's been looking on YouTube on how to do natural 4C hair just in case this day will come.

Let's just say you were happy with the results of it all. Now every once in a while you sit down and let him do your twist out.

(For the 4c sistas who don't get the love they deserve)