Sunrise (Obito)

How could he end up as lucky as this?

Obito watched as you put on your make-up through the opened bathroom door. It was an ordinary Monday morning, you getting dolled up for work and him watching in awe with that dumb smile of his.

Watching you put yourself together to make yourself even more beautiful was amazing to him believe it or not. The way you perfectly layered on your eyelids with two different colors, the way the soft foundation egg brushed and blended your s/c skin. And those lips...

"How do I look?" You asked him stepping in front of him.

"Beautiful as always dear." He answered.

You rolled your eyes in a playful matter and went back to the mirror. "That's what you always say. I don't think I can count on you to tell me when I look like a whole clown." You joked.

"But it's true!" Obito sat up a little bit more. "You'll always look beautiful to me.."

"Yeah yeah..." You said and continued on.

As you went to work on your hair, Obito slid back into his trance. That beautiful hair of yours always completed your look. Every day it's be something different. Up, down, in braids, curly, straight-all beautiful to him.

He hopes that one day you'd let him play with it a little more than you already do.

"Babe, which one fits me more today, the two-piece  or the dress?"

"Mm, definitely the dress."

"Dress it is! I see I can still count on you for fashion." You giggled. You stripped off your robe and put on your spanks then your dress. As you did that, Obito handed you your shoes.

"Thank you." You put them on and looked yourself over in the mirror.

"Looks-"

"Perfect." He said coming from behind. He kissed your shoulder and neck and rubbed on your arms. "Just perfect."

"Mmm oh really?", You turned around and wrapped your arms around him.

"Really.” Obito continued to kiss you from your neck to your lips. You moaned a little but pulled away before things escalated.

"Not today. You're not going to make me late this morning. Again." You moved passed him and grabbed your purse.  He whipped his mouth and grinned as he put on your robe and followed you out.

"That was one time-"

"Three times."

"Okay, three times but can you blame me? I've got the most beautiful person in the world here in front of me. How could I not?" He cheekily explained.

"Uh-huh. Hand me the keys." You said holding out your hand.

"I'll trade for a kiss. Just one." He mischievously grinned. You cupped his face and gave him a kiss which he returned with tongue. The kiss deepened as you backed him against the wall. Before long, you pulled away while holding the keys in front of him.

"I'll see you tonight." You teased. you opened the door and grabbed your purse and kissed him goodbye.

"Bye, love you!"

"I love you too!" He said back and watched you drive off.

This was is why he loves the mornings. He got to do this every morning with the person he loves so much. How did he get them? He doesn't know. He's just grateful for someone to love. And for someone to love him back just as much.