Chapter 30

I drew my lot and got...

.

.

.

Katsuki.

It just had to be Katsuki...

I sighed but I looked over to Katsuki and gave him a grin.
He rolled his eyes.

"Now I'll just have to win." I taunt.

"You'll be eating the dust. I'm number one." He simply says.

*****

We were escorted away into waiting rooms.

I was told to stay and everyone else left to the class's bleachers. Apperantly, Izuku and the guy that hypnotized me were to fight first.

I was bummed I couldn't see it. I'm the second fight.
I'm only slightly worried for my well being.

I take this time to do some warm ups and getting jitters out. There was a knock at the door and Katsuki walked in.

"Hey combustion boi. I don't assume you came here to wish me good luck?" I ask, leaning on the table.

"Tsk. You'll need it but that won't come from me. I just came here to tell you..." He walks up to me.

He stops when he's right in front of me. I kept my cool on the outside but I grew incredibly nervous. He was serious and it was intimidating.

"Just because you are my friend, don't you dare hold back. You need to go out there and give it your all. So that when I beat you, it will be well deserved." He says to me.  Then he walks out slamming the door behind him.

That was an odd way to encourage me, but I wouldn't think of any other way he would do that.

I felt my face warm up and my breathing was iregular. How bad were my jitters?
Now I feel even more nervous.

But I will give it my all. I hope he prepared to fight an avatar.

No way I can lose.....right?

.

.

********************

I was called up. They escorted me to the door and I waited.

They cleaned up the fighting ring and began introducing us.

I took a deep breath.

Here we go.

"AND NOW! KATSUKI BAKUGOU vs Y/N LIN!!!!" I heard Present Mic announce.

I threw on a smile and walked up onto the platform.

"READY TO LOSE EXTRA?" Katsuki shouted. I grinned.

"Pfft.  You'll be surprised how much I've trained." I threw off my UA jacket. Not gonna lie, I wanted to show how much muscle I gained just from the two weeks of training with Korra.