Chapter 31

I had taken another nap shortly after Katsuki left.

When I woke up, I felt much better and decided to go watch some fights.

I wouldn't want to miss any more of the event.

When I collect my things and open the door to leave, I saw a lot of my classmates outside of Recovery Girl's office, and the door slams on them.

They seemed worried.

"Um... hey guys, what's the matter?" I question and walk to them.

"Hi Lin, I'm so glad you're okay." Ochaco chimes up and hugs me.

"We tried to visit you but you were asleep." Tsu mentions.

"To answer your question Midoriya was just about to get surgery for his injuries!" Tenya says.

"Surgery!" I exclaimed.

The door then opened and Recovery Girl popped her head out. "You kids should get back to the stadium you are all too loud." Then she enters her office again.

We walk back to the class audience seats.

Surgery? What happened?

**************

We get to our seats and I sit by Mina. When she noticed me, she grew excited and hugged me.

Before I knew it, my classmates had surrounded me and began asking me questions about my fight with Katsuki.

I kind of forgot I used all the elements.

"Why didn't you say anything about your quirks!"

"I never knew you had four quirks."

"Your parents must be powerful heroes!"

"Yeah! They both must have two quirks for you to inherit four!"

oh...well...

"Um... actually-" I started.

But the booming sound of Present Mic's voice cut me off, announcing the next fight.

It's Kastuki and Kirishima's fight.

"I'll answer questions later. Let's focus on our classmates okay?" I suggest.

Surprisingly, they backed off. I sighed in relief, I did feel a little overwhelmed. I don't expect this to be the only instance of questioning.
The school has been told everything by the sages but I think I bit off more than I can chew with rushing into my "Avatar responsibilities" once I understand what that even means.

Izuku walks in as they were approaching the arena. He expressed that he was glad he didn't miss it.

"Izuku! How are you doing? What happened?" I bombarded him with questions.

"Oh! I-it was nothing. I just had to motivate Todoroki to use his left side." He says.

"Yeah! He burst this huge flame and then there was an explosion!" Mina chimes in.

"He has fire?" I asked.

"I guess he isn't the only one with extra quirks huh?" Izuku chuckles a little.

Then the fight between Katsuki and Kirishima began.

*****************