Chapter 9

I spent the rest of the day spending time with my parents.

The next morning I woke up at 4.
I got ready and meditated at 4:30.

By 5 I was ready to go out. I grabbed some water and a granola bar and headed out.

I wrote a note to my parents to let them know and walked out of my house.

When I opened my door, I caught a glimpse of someone turning the corner of the wall of the front yard. Running from inside the gate.

Well, that's not suspicious...

I go to check it out but my foot tapped something on the ground.

I look down and saw a bottle. I picked it up,  it was an electrolyte drink for working out.

There was a note attached to it.

"Thanks... But I don't f*cking owe you anything else!" 

I giggle at the note. I guess this is his thanks.

I take my phone and look for the contact I made for Katsuki and decided to text him.

Me: thanks for the drink Combustion Boy
I send a picture of me with the drink next to my face with a peace sign and a smile.

I hear a small "ding" from the other side, followed by cursing.

I walk and look around the corner. And see the distant figure of Katsuki running and turning into his house's front yard.

I laugh and began walking to the beach.
I get a text from Katsuki, which I wasn't expecting.

💥Combustion Boy💥: Whatever. DON'T FUCKING SAY A WORD OR ILL KILL YOU!

Me:❤

I sent the heart to tease him, I haven't known him long but I know what will irritate him and I don't know why I do. Maybe cause he can take it?

💥Combustion Boy💥: FUCK OFF!!!

I laugh again and continue my way to the beach.

When I get there, All Might and Izuku are already there.

"Hey guys!" I greet.

Izuku excitedly waves at me and All Might gives a small wave as well.

"Midoriya said you wanted to join the training with him. You can if you want, maybe it'll motivate him more." He said right off the bat.

"Oh, that was a quick answer but thanks Sir," I say with a smile.

Then, we began.
It was honestly kinda intense, but better than what I could do myself.

I had to use my water bending to actually train and my other bending when no one was looking. Izuku was struggling but there was always a determined look in his eyes.

I was drinking the electrolyte drink the Katsuki gave me. It came in handy, I'll have to ask him where he got it.

After a long day of work out and training, I was so tired and Izuku was too.

All Might dismissed us and I was currently walking Izuku home.

"I feel that you'll make incredible progress based on the work today." I smile.

I dropped him off and his mom came out to greet me, "Hi I'm Inko! Izuku has spoken so much about you, thank you so much for helping my son!" She says.

Izuku turned red when his mom said he talked about me.

"Well, I'm glad to help. I'm new to Japan and Izuku has been so kind." I couldn't help but smile.

"Let me treat you to dinner I made too much. Come in come in!" She insisted.

"M-mom don't pressure her she might be busy!" Izuku stammered.

"Izuku, it's fine." I looked at Inko, "I'd love to stay for dinner. That's very kind of you." I say with a bright smile

I followed them inside. Izuku apologized if it was inconvenient for me and I had to constantly remind him it was completely alright.

Izuku's mom made the most amazing food. I didn't want to eat everything so I portioned my self.

Izuku, on the other hand, ate so much. Like he hadn't eaten in years. I was actually kinda impressed.

Izuku saw me looking at him and got embarrassed. To be honest, he's adorable when flustered. I chuckle.

After dinner Izuku's mom went to clean dishes, I offered to help but she insisted I was a guest and therefore, I didn't need to do anything.

"So Izuku, what exactly is your quirk? You haven't mentioned it and you haven't used it in training at all. " I question.

He froze, "O-oh well...uh...it's not exactly easy to explain. Maybe tomorrow I'll find the words for an explanation. " he said.

"Ok then..." I respond.

Then I get a text from my mom. Just a check-in text to see when she can expect me home.

I saw it was already pretty late so I said "soon"

"It's getting a little late, i should head home. You have school tomorrow right Izuku? " I ask.

"Huh? Oh yeah, you can meet us at the beach after school, so around 4 pm" he responds.

"Okay then see you then!" I say heading to the front door. "I'm heading home now Ms. Inko. Thank you so much for dinner, it was delicious!" I say.

Ms. Inko came to the front to see me off with Izuku.

I said my farewells and walked home.