Chapter 6

I had planned out how I can make a bunker that I can train in. It isn't as elaborate like my dad was thinking,  but I was able to make it so that it has everything I need to practice.

By the time I was finished sketching out my blueprint, it was already dark and my parents came to my room to tell me they were going to bed and that I should to.

I wished them goodnight and got myself ready for bed. I will have to get up early to practice, 10 months can go quite fast.

****Time skip to the morning*****

I woke up as the sun was peering over the horizon and opened up my window letting in the fresh, crisp morning air. Taking a deep breath, I took my meditating position in front of the shrine and proceeded with my morning meditation.

When I was finished, my mom came to let me know that breakfast was done.

After eating, I went into our backyard to create my training under grounds.

*******Time skip because I am assuming you don't want to read all the extra details******

It was a lot more difficult than I thought but I was able to successfully create what I had in my mind, but I ended up too tired to do any strenuous bending. 

After that, I decided to go back up into my room to meditate so that I can rest, when I heard a familiar voice in the front street of our house.

"Oi! Watch where you're going you extra!" They exclaimed and scoffed as someone apologized.

I go over to my front yard and peered over our wall and saw the boy I sparred yesterday in a formal looking shirt and pants with a bag over his shoulders.

"Hey there Combustion Boy!" I yell, drawing his attention.

I jumped over the wall and landed in front of him, silently cursing to my self for getting too much air time in my jump.

"Katsuki right? Where you headin'?" I question in a friendly tone.

Katsuki scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Are you that stupid? I'm goin' to school, now get out of my face." He responds and shoves past me.

"School?" I silently repeat to myself, "Oh right! I forgot about that."

Kastuki snickered, "I know you're new here, but maybe catch up with Japan or you'll be left in the dust." He said and continued walking. "And it's Bakugou to you, we use last names here" he stated over his shoulder before getting too far.

He is so confusing....

I just headed back into my house to meditate like I intended to.

The first day of ten month training and I only made a training room.  

I sat and meditated for a good while and proceeded with a relaxing day and properly prepared for ten month training. 

**************
Sorry for not having much of the love interests in the story. I like my stories to have more story than other fanfics so please bear with me. 

I do my best for these stories and I hope you like them.