Chapter 14

I was getting ready for bed when a small envelope caught my eye on my desk.

Must be from UA

I opened it and it was the same disk as the one Izuku got.

A projection of the principal of UA came up.

"Hi, Miss Lin! I am the principal of UA, I am happy to inform you that you passed your recommendation entrance exam. Welcome to UA! I would like to let you know that we were informed if your situation so no need to worry about being so secretive with us. I look forward to seeing you at our wonderful school.!"

Then the projection turned off.

I guess the sages are a lot more involved than they say they are.

Oh well not like I'm complaining.

After that, I put it away and go to bed.

***************

The day is here, the first day of school.

I wake up at dawn and meditate.

I then get ready grabbed a piece of toast and said farewell to my parents for the day before heading out.

I stop by Izuku's place so we can walk to school together and we are off.

We walked through the gates and Izuku looked like he was going to explode.

We enter the building and got our class card.

"I'm in class,1A, what about you (Y/n)?" Izumi asks.

I check and smile, "I'm in 1A too! That's so cool!" I say excitedly.

We find our class and when we opened the door we see a boy yelling at Katsuki about his shoes on the desk.

Oh, he's here too!!

I walk over to him, Arrow went to a seat and Izuku seemed startled and stayed in the doorway.

"Hey, Bakugou! It's such a cool coincidence we're in the same class!" I say, greeting him with a smile.

He looks at me and gives an annoyed look, "What do you want?" He seemed harsh but his tone was a lot nicer than he was before.

"Just to say good morning" I smile.

"Well, you're done. You can screw off now..." He averts his eyes.

"Okay!" I say and turn to go back to Izuku when I see someone in a yellow sleeping bag at the front of the class.

"Okay, everyone...I am Mr. Aizawa... Your teacher."